• The KillerFrogs

Baylor to vote on Briles return

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Holy crap. They are that stupid, sick, depraved, demented, evil. I didn't think it was possible. But it is. They are spitting in the face of the victims.

It is really a possibility that not a single coach will be fired. Inconceivable. That word no longer means what I thought it meant.

tcudoc

There are those among the Baylor leadership who feel the major failings of the BU rape scandal fall on former president Ken Starr for the school not having a Title IX coordinator from 2011-2014, sources said. If BU had a Title IX coordinator, the football coaching staff would have had training on how to handle any complaints of rape made against football players, sources said.
"If only someone had been there to inform me that rape victims should not be shamed, ignored or intimidated into dropping charges and that football playing rapist behavior was frowned upon, none of this would have ever occurred.  I just wanna talk about football."
-Art Briles

Purp

This explains why Bennett, Tape Fingers, etc. haven't been canned yet.  They're trying to hold the whole staff together as if this is a small issue.  These people, from the very top all the way to the very bottom, have to be the least self-aware on earth.  This would be like investing with Bernie Madoff upon his release from prison.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Then why remove him in the first place? This is likely the main reason why Baylor will not release the full report.

This is not a good move for them and will not play well across the media and the nation.

Purp

Baylor, why couldn't you have at least let us have a day to celebrate another Omaha trip before dropping this [ Finebaum ] on the table?

tcudoc

"Hey, we had a couple of days out of the spotlight...and we did not like it.  So here's a little nugget of badness for the media to chew on until we can figure out our next huge mistake.  If we have to, we can get Ken Starr to do another interview"
-Baylor nation

ReedFrawg

Honestly...this is unbelievable. Are there any Baylor people, fans, etc who are ashamed, embarrassed, disgusted by this whole thing???