• The KillerFrogs

Baylor Lariat: Bears, Frogs working to break losing streaks as game looks to be season-defining

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Cole_Tompkins-13-768x512.jpg

Bears, Frogs both working to break losing streaks as rivalry game looks to be season-defining for both squads

By Will Chamblee | Sports Writer

It’s rivalry week for Baylor football, as the Bears take on TCU this weekend at McLane Stadium.

Baylor enters the week coming off the back of a disappointing loss to Texas last Saturday, where the Bears struggled to generate any offense, a concerning trend that has emerged this season.

Baylor head coach Dave Aranda said the coaching staff and team are focusing on forging an offensive identity that compliments their personnel.

“I think just honing in on an identity, just runs and types of passes that we can hang our hat on,” Aranda said. “So, I think there are things that we can take and build on and continuing to work on things throughout practice so that when we get to games, they’re executed to the standard that we want I think are going to be key there.”

Read more at https://baylorlariat.com/2020/10/27...-looks-to-be-season-defining-for-both-squads/