• The KillerFrogs

"Baylor is falling apart!" and MAPONGA from 2011

82Frog

ScreenShot2012-10-12at90442PM.png

I still say it was a top 10 comeback in college football history. It was the first time I had ever been in shock from football. The equivalent of the Curry Grand slam where I could not believe it was happening.

Lone Frog

I still say it was a top 10 comeback in college football history. It was the first time I had ever been in shock from football. The equivalent of the Curry Grand slam where I could not believe it was happening.
When I replay the game in my mind - when Griffin gets sandwiched immediately on catching that fateful third-down pass, the ball pops out and Cuba (who was right there) snags it out of the air and runs it back for six. Now THAT would have been a great ending. :)

ifrog

It was nominated for best game of the year on an ESPN poll last year. To be honest I expected us to blow away Baylor but after the season they had last year coupled with RG III winning the Heisman, I realized that last year wasn't so bad sans SMU. And beating Louisiana Tech in a bowl game may also prove how good we were if they continue to win this year.