• The KillerFrogs

BAYLOR HAS OFFERED A DEAL

BelushiBob

Multiple sources in Waco are reporting that Waco along with other B12 members have agreed to give AtM and the SEC full waiver of liability on the condition that the SEC is successful in obtaining WVU as the 14th SEC member.

cdsfrog

Multiple sources in Waco are reporting that Waco along with other B12 members have agreed to give AtM and the SEC full waiver of liability on the condition that the SEC is successful in obtaining WVU as the 14th SEC member.

baylor tards have no authority to force the SEC to take a lesser quality team just to screw the big east. In any case, I really do in fact hope 4 teams go to the pac 12 and a&m goes to the SEC.

Just to see Conference USA say f$%* you Baylor, try asking the sun belt and join University of North Texas.

SuperToad

Everyone, I have decided that I am emperor of this land. You abide by MY rules, if not, i will take your money.

Wait, im just a college kid. Just like Baylor is a small university in the landscape of football. I think its cute that Baylor is trying to be like Texas

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Wait a minute. Why would WVU matter to them and why would it matter to Baylor that the SEC gets 14th team? That makes no sense

TCU_91

This is 'Priceless'. BAYLOR is trying to tell the SEC who they can an cannot take.

ROF....It's like the kids at Thanksgiving playing 'Grown Up' while the Adults are having a serious discussion!

SnoSki

Wait a minute. Why would WVU matter to them and why would it matter to Baylor that the SEC gets 14th team? That makes no sense

just a guess but:

baylor wants wvu to sec because if not, then mizzou could be 4th, and goodbye baylor's gravy train bcs money. baylor knows its onky hope is on keeping mizzou in and potentially adding byu.

roddog

Banned

as dumb as it sounds, because it is complete bs, ive heard worse, my favorite rumor so far was that baylor was saying that the pac 10 would allow ut to have to lhn network if it baylor instead of tech :laugh: