• The KillerFrogs

Baylor Fan Site

Froglaw

Already flaming on TCU's injuries, etc.

Here's a taste from the Baylor Forum:

They have no offense.

The atmosphere there will not even come close to what there was tonight.

We will take care of business.

You're right. They have no offense or fans. Might as well be a neutral field.

Also stuff about drug use etc.

Some video of the "Hey Big 12" incorrectly posted as last year.  You'd think the Baylor white uniforms might be a clue.

I hope our true fans come out and welcome the Big 12 Bears back to Fort Worth.

It really is an alternate universe over there. Even in Boykin's worse game ever we managed to score 10 points against OSU and Baylor only scored 17.

HToady

Boykin4Prez said:
It really is an alternate universe over there. Even in Boykin's worse game ever we managed to score 10 points against OSU and Baylor only scored 17.
I don't think OSU scored 49 points on us either...

Moose Stuff

I can't fathom ever being bored enough to visit their fan forum.

That being said, the observations you posted seem to be quite accurate.

Frogenstein

You gotta love when the home of the tarp pulls attendance smack. Especially after they brought about 400 fans, including their band, to Okie State last weekend for a top 10 matchup.

Ron Swanson

I remember in 2010 when they were gonna "take over our stadium", and then we beat them 45-10 in front of about 44K TCU fans and maybe 1,500 Baylor fans.

And then to open the next season, we literally had about a quarter of their stadium decked out in purple.... probably 12-14K TCU fans traveled to Floyd Casey for that game. 

Yet somehow Baylor fans always try to make jokes about our fan base.  So deluded

Froglaw

Moose Stuff said:
I can't fathom ever being bored enough to visit their fan forum.

That being said, the observations you posted seem to be quite accurate.

Not really bored.  I went there for law school. 

I've posted before how different the two schools really are when it comes to the personalities of the student bodies.

Baylor Law School is more detached due to the nature of the beast.  Baylor Law students are from across the board with each entering freshmen classes consisting of more ATM graduates than any other school. 

This will change.  See my new thread on Texas law schools.

MTfrog5

Frogenstein said:
You gotta love when the home of the tarp pulls attendance smack. Especially after they brought about 400 fans, including their band, to Okie State last weekend for a top 10 matchup.
Yeah I was kind of shocked by this. Probably the biggest game in Baylor history and they have about half of the lower section filled including their band. I know of a handful of Baylor fans that aren't coming to Fort Worth anymore so I doubt they will take over our stadium.

Ron Swanson said:
And then to open the next season, we literally had about a quarter of their stadium decked out in purple.... probably 12-14K TCU fans traveled to Floyd Casey for that game.

Proof

xbw6.png

TCUFrogs

It seems that many of them are fans of "Baylor" in general, and not really knowledgeable FOOTBALL fans in particular.  So, they think because they easily beat Wofford, etc. it means they are really good.

Granted, they may be performing better than a horrible TCU team - this year.  But, if they don't watch out the greatest college football coach may out-scheme them and get his team the victory - Coach P!!

They are definitely beatable, such as what OSU did.  We all know TCU has had a bad year.  However, if the Frogs show up for the game and compete, anything is possible.  It's about matchups.  And hitting Petty. Etc, etc.

GO FROGS!!

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Thought this was incredible:

When you abandon your Christian roots you deserve to be punished with a continual string of injuries and other issues off the field.  TCU will have to live with that fact until they alter their ways and it is obvious that Baylor is the favored institution now.  Can't wait to show those in Fort Worth what a true Christian program can accomplish.

Yes, that was a true made up post from their board.

FeistyFrog said:

When you abandon your Christian roots you deserve to be punished with a continual string of injuries and other issues off the field.  TCU will have to live with that fact until they alter their ways and it is obvious that Baylor is the favored institution now.  Can't wait to show those in Fort Worth what a true Christian program can accomplish.

Wow that sounds eerily familiar. 

SnoSki

FeistyFrog said:

LOL

Has Baylor ever been caught by the NCAA for anything?