• The KillerFrogs

Baylor Dan

Hello frogs: Just to let you know I am Baylor Dan's brother John. Dan as you probably already know is a die hard Baylor grad and is overly enthusiastic about our BEARS. He is always looking for the best in all situations involving the Baylor program. I have told him time and time again to not post on your board as he cannot conceal his hate for the frogs. I happen to agree with all that he says. Your program sucks as we in Waco all know but we should not rub salt in your wounds. On my behalf I would like to apologize for beating up on a program that is so far down the tube with no chance in the next college re-alignment. Ta Ta

Baylor John

frogs9497

giphy.gif

Baylor John, I have three questions for you:

1) When you are in McLane stadium, do you ever have an uncontrollable urge to go to the bathroom?
2) Did Art Briles ever rape you, and if so, did you report it?
3) 62-22 (not really a question, just wanted you to remember that one).

Thanks.

SnoSki

Hello frogs: Just to let you know I am Baylor Dan's brother John. Dan as you probably already know is a die hard Baylor grad and is overly enthusiastic about our BEARS. He is always looking for the best in all situations involving the Baylor program. I have told him time and time again to not post on your board as he cannot conceal his hate for the frogs. I happen to agree with all that he says. Your program sucks as we in Waco all know but we should not rub salt in your wounds. On my behalf I would like to apologize for beating up on a program that is so far down the tube with no chance in the next college re-alignment. Ta Ta

Baylor John
I am enraged. How dare you, sir.

NORMLFROG

This is fun! Somewhere out on the plains RaiderRetard is reading this thread, listening to U-Roy and mumbling to himself about how silly dumb and thin skinned we are.

NF

Baylor John

J, No reason to even try and reason with these folks. I’ve taking their junk for years. I’ve been threatened on private email. They are morally compromised and their team had crimes. You know football better than most. We lost the game because we treated it like a scrimmage. Rhule has some growing up to do. But after 1 year we are now past TCU as evident by the bowl committee decision. We also have more fans which is why we are poised to make the transition to the SEC. Where there’s smoke...