• The KillerFrogs

Baylor coach loses cool at TCU heckler

StinnettFrog

I don’t know anything about any involvement he had in the rape scandal but people talking crap to people they don’t know do need their butts kicked. They were gutless doing that to players leaving the field and were obviously trying to catch someone on tape reacting to it. If he was involved in cover up of rape that is a different animal, but this who cares. If you wouldn’t say it to this person in a dark alley all alone then you shouldn’t be saying it at all. Just my opinion.

HFrog1999

I don’t know anything about any involvement he had in the rape scandal but people talking crap to people they don’t know do need their butts kicked. They were gutless doing that to players leaving the field and were obviously trying to catch someone on tape reacting to it. If he was involved in cover up of rape that is a different animal, but this who cares. If you wouldn’t say it to this person in a dark alley all alone then you shouldn’t be saying it at all. Just my opinion.

They need their “butt kicked” for saying Good Job Big 12?

Lol, there sure are a lot of very sensitive Baylor Moms pretending to be TCU fans on here today.

Uh, oh, are you now going to “kick my butt”?

You don’t get to assault people (or even threaten to assault them) just because you have thin skin and get your feelings hurt

StinnettFrog

There were police officers right there so apparently they didn’t see an issue with it. Pretty sure there was a lot more being said then good job big 12

Tshirt Fan

No worries.
Muck will pick this up and use it as example of how TCU has moved to the dark side with a win at all costs mentality.
TCU won't get ahead of this on the communication front and a lot of negative press will ensue.
The coach in question may or may not be fired.
Net/net, another avoidable loss for TCU.

ftwfrog

Holy [ Finebaum ]. For years I remembered the fan being some dumbass typical frat boy. It’s a grown ass man running his mouth like a moron.

Glad to finally have someone with a little fight on our sidelines!

Last edited:

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Holy [ #2020 ]. For years I remembered the fan being some dumbass typical frat boy. It’s a grown ass man running his mouth like a moron.

Glad to finally have someone with a little fight on our sidelines!
Unless he was a 10 year senior, it wasn’t a frat guy. The guy had a chaw of red man and was at least 40. The other guy was at least 50.

Frogs1983

Its classless to taunt a team that just got its [Gary Danielson] kicked 45 to 10. I believe the coach that loses his cool is Strength and Conditioning coach Kaz Kazadi

How about we see some of your previous behaviors on Social Media?

Personally, I am very thankful Social Media Wasnt around in 80's and 90's when I was young.

HFrog1999

If he’s gonna talk the [ #2020 ], the TCU guy should have backed up his BS or shut the scheiss up. You’re always the tough guy until someone shows you how wrong you are.

Lol, the Baylor coach didn’t back anything up. He just got his little feelings hurt because someone said “Good Job Big 12”

“Good Job Big 12”. Does that hurt your feelings? Do you want to attack me?

Moose Stuff

No worries.
Muck will pick this up and use it as example of how TCU has moved to the dark side with a win at all costs mentality.
TCU won't get ahead of this on the communication front and a lot of negative press will ensue.
The coach in question may or may not be fired.
Net/net, another avoidable loss for TCU.
As long as we get ahead of the negative Facebook reaction I’ll be fine with it.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Lol, the Baylor coach didn’t back anything up. He just got his little feelings hurt because someone said “Good Job Big 12”

“Good Job Big 12”. Does that hurt your feelings? Do you want to attack me?
Well, the cop wouldn’t let him. Tough guy should have jumped the rail if he was trying to incite something. Otherwise, why be a scheissing idiot yelling at a bunch of kids that just got their butts kicked.