• The KillerFrogs

Baylor Class....for Real

NORMLFROG

Just thought it was a boss move for one Senior to wear his injured teammate's jersey for today's game. I can't remember his name but he wore jersey #1

Four or five years is a blink of an eye. The rest of your lives defines who you are. Congratulations to the TCU and Baylor seniors! Kick ass and take names.

Go Frogs and Sic ' Em Bears!

NF

Mean Purple

It looked like Rhule answered for his kids getting chippy when he met GB to now down and kiss the rings.

So that was good.

That said.

DARN baylol. (If they are going broadcast this as a rival, we might as well keep it fired up.)

Punter1

Just thought it was a boss move for one Senior to wear his injured teammate's jersey for today's game. I can't remember his name but he wore jersey #1

Four or five years is a blink of an eye. The rest of your lives defines who you are. Congratulations to the TCU and Baylor seniors! Kick ass and take names.

NF

I miss when you used to call Baylor Dan....BayWhore Dan... like 8 years ago. Pissed him off so bad....

BAM Frog

NF
Well the #1 that was not playing (but had his jersey on) sure was talking a lot of smack to the students when they were up 9-0.

NORMLFROG

Thanks Punter. My hatred for the enemy will always be there. However, I'll always respect a 18 year old kid who pays his way with his blood, sweat and tears.

As for the other internet badasses who are here because their Dads have oil and gas royalties I would invite you punks to choke on a dick and go scheiss yourselves. Have your rich Dads sue me cause I violated your safe spaces.

NF

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Thanks Punter. My hatred for the enemy will always be there. However, I'll always respect a 18 year old kid who pays his way with his blood, sweat and tears.

As for the other internet badasses who are here because their Dads have oil and gas royalties I would invite you punks to choke on a [ ricardo ] and go [ darn ] yourselves. Have your rich Dads sue me cause I violated your safe spaces.

NF
That escalated quickly.

Froglaw

As for the other internet badasses who are here because their Dads have oil and gas royalties I would invite you punks to choke on a [ ricardo ] and go [ darn ] yourselves. Have your rich Dads sue me cause I violated your safe spaces.

NF

Normal

You drinking somewhere?

:);):(

ftwfrog

NF
So to recap:
1-You started this thread, which is very beneficial and insightful by the way.
In the initial post, you actually typed “Go Frogs and Sic em Bears”.
2-Nobody really said anything bad about your initial post. Someone did type “darn Baylor” just about the same that is typed in every other thread.
3-Then you try to insult everyone, call em internet badass, and tell them to choke on a [ the old ricardo ]?

I think we’ve found or internet badass my friend!!