• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Ron Swanson

dancing-painted-baylor-fan-dancing-sports-fan-gifs.gif

tumblr_mjeyncbshc1rk81sio1_400.gif

Frog-in-law1995

Why can I not find a youtube video of the 1999 game at Floyd Casey where Baylor, up 3 with the ball on the UNLV goal line with time for one last play, tries to show "attitude" by scoring again, and instead fumbles and watches as UNLV races 99 yards the other way for the winning touchdown as time expires? The absolute epitome of #BAYLORTEARS.

bear2be2

Frog-in-law1995 said:
Why can I not find a youtube video of the 1999 game at Floyd Casey where Baylor, up 3 with the ball on the UNLV goal line with time for one last play, tries to show "attitude" by scoring again, and instead fumbles and watches as UNLV races 99 yards the other way for the winning touchdown as time expires? The absolute epitome of #BAYLORTEARS.
That was one of few perks of never having games televised back then. As far as I know, there is no video evidence of that play available on the web. Unfortunately, the memory of it -- and the entire Kevin Steele era -- still exists in my head.

ATC Frog

Frog-in-law1995 said:
My brother was a junior that year at Baylor. He was so mad that he took a piece of masking tape and covered what was the name on the back of his old baylor line jersey and wrote "TAKEAKNEE" in its place.

I still laugh a bit at how that all went down that day.