• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Mean Purple

Those guys are an example of rich folks who think the are more important than they really aren't.

They don't give a rip about the process or addresssing the problem or anything that needs to really be done. They care about winning football games. They are so bad in their actions that they can't even hide it. They are ticked because Briles got busted for his cover up and thug program and they did not get to keep him as coach. They'll be back in a year saying Italy is an example and Briles should coach at baylor again.

They can't understand why their kicking and screaming does not get them their way, like with other checks they wrote. They don't get that in this day and age, it just aint gonna fly anymore.
For the record, I am not anti rich people. They provide jobs and an economy. I don't hate the rich. I just hate those blowhards.

Deep Purple

Anybody else get the feeling ol’ CAB is fleeing the country to prevent him from testifying in these upcoming BU/Jane Doe trials?!?
jwErq274W4-2.png

Froglaw

I saw the robot at George's ordering pitchers of beer for some incoming freshman girls.

Baylor Robot was sporting a green jersey that had "Briles' Fan" stenciled on the back.

West Coast Johnny

Hows that Baylor to Cleveland connection paying off?

Wide receiver Corey Coleman is on his way to Bills training camp Monday morning with a physical planned once he arrives at St. John Fisher College. Passing that physical will make the trade sending him from Cleveland to Buffalo for a 2020 seventh-round pick will become official. Coleman was a first-round pick in 2016, so that compensation is a pretty clear sign that things didn’t work out for him as planned with the Browns.

Wexahu

Hows that Baylor to Cleveland connection paying off?

Wide receiver Corey Coleman is on his way to Bills training camp Monday morning with a physical planned once he arrives at St. John Fisher College. Passing that physical will make the trade sending him from Cleveland to Buffalo for a 2020 seventh-round pick will become official. Coleman was a first-round pick in 2016, so that compensation is a pretty clear sign that things didn’t work out for him as planned with the Browns.

It's clear why the Briles-era receivers struggle in the NFL, but I thought Coleman was the one who was going to do pretty well. This is almost weird, them giving up on him so quick.