• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I beat you to contacting maniac by a few hours. I just picked the book up from him today. I'll post on here when I'm finished. It may be a while depending on how many cold showers I have to take to get through it.
Don’t forget the Clorox.
And Brillo pads.

And if you make it thru to the end you will have performed a public service so sign your name & date on the inside title page & pass along to another Strong reader.

AroundWorldFrog

It may be a while depending on how many cold showers I have to take to get through it.

giphy.gif

Hope you mean steaming hot, scalding showers. Cause cold showers....?

Last edited:

Deep Purple

There's nothing wrong with the stadium. It's not nearly as special as what Baylor fans think it is, but it's a decent place to watch a game, and that's really all that matters. There's not many bad seats in the place. I imagine the tiers help put the upper levels closer to the field, just a guess.
Last month I explored that stadium a little while while attending a Big 12 reception at the Baylor Club. The exterior is, as I have always said, prison-wall plain. No decorative elements at all.

The interior is much nicer, but that toilet-seat canopy on top is one of the most highly overrated features of the stadium. At no point in the day does it provide shade for more than a small fraction of the seating areas, and at some points of the day, it doesn't shade any of them at all. It's mostly just for looks.

The Baylor Club is substantially nicer than DKR Memorial Stadium's Longhorn Club (which is actually pretty spartan and utilitarian). The Longhorn Club is slightly larger than the Champions Club at Amon Carter, while the Baylor Club slightly smaller. But neither is nearly as nicely decorated or well-appointed as the Champion's Club.

From that, you can guess that it follows that neither the UT nor Baylor stadiums have anything even remotely approaching the luxury of the Founder's Club at ACS.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Last month I explored that stadium a little while while attending a Big 12 reception at the Baylor Club. The exterior is, as I have always said, prison-wall plain. No decorative elements at all.

The interior is much nicer, but that toilet-seat canopy on top is one of the most highly overrated features of the stadium. At no point in the day does it provide shade for more than a small fraction of the seating areas, and at some points of the day, it doesn't shade any of them at all. It's mostly just for looks.

The Baylor Club is substantially nicer than DKR Memorial Stadium's Longhorn Club (which is actually pretty spartan and utilitarian). The Longhorn Club is slightly larger than the Champions Club at Amon Carter, while the Baylor Club slightly smaller. But neither is nearly as nicely decorated or well-appointed as the Champion's Club.

From that, you can guess that it follows that neither the UT nor Baylor stadiums have anything even remotely approaching the luxury of the Founder's Club at ACS.
So they built a toilet that does nothing but look like a toilet. Good job Baylor.