• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
LOL. One dork mentions “and we didn’t even have top 5 talent.”

Well, duh. You never finished in the top 5, either.

"Having survived the Steele years, and having seen the egos in the luxury suites that perpetuated that disaster, I always figured the regents would it up.

And they did.

Thanks Buddy/Dary/Richard/Cary/DavidGarland"

Yep, they just hated football and all that success.

H0RNEDFR0G

This is one of the things that has always bothered me about toilet bowl stadium. Look at the picture below. It's clear to me that they opted for square window panes to save money on the cost of round panes that would look much nicer.
oGQRga3.jpg

Another thing, why in the world does there need to be 3 tiers? There's some pretty wacky forced prospective to look like it fits 80,000 on TV when in reality there's <45,000. Fitting that a fake football dynasty plays in a fake stadium.
NS_31MCLANESTADIUM_39545609.JPG

Not to mention Brick Tarp:
Screen-Shot-2014-09-01-at-12.37.26-AM.png

I've never been, but the whole thing looks incredibly cheap. It's gonna cost a fortune to keep out of the Brazos.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
This is one of the things that has always bothered me about toilet bowl stadium. Look at the picture below. It's clear to me that they opted for square window panes to save money on the cost of round panes that would look much nicer.
oGQRga3.jpg

Another thing, why in the world does there need to be 3 tiers? There's some pretty wacky forced prospective to look like it fits 80,000 on TV when in reality there's <45,000. Fitting that a fake football dynasty plays in a fake stadium.

I've never been, but the whole thing looks incredibly cheap. It's gonna cost a fortune to keep out of the Brazos.
Remember, Baptists are all about image. It doesn’t matter what the reality is, only matters what is perceived. That’s why it’s a deceptive, cheap piece of [ Finebaum ]. Only thing they forgot about was that IT LOOKS LIKE A TOILET!!

Wexahu

oGQRga3.jpg

There's nothing wrong with the stadium. It's not nearly as special as what Baylor fans think it is, but it's a decent place to watch a game, and that's really all that matters. There's not many bad seats in the place. I imagine the tiers help put the upper levels closer to the field, just a guess.

Just as expected. Hopefully some punishment like a bowl ban at least happens, but I expect that not to happen. NCAA is weak again showing it's uselessness just like they were with UNC. This will end up with them claiming Rhule has brought discipline and Briles will be free to coach again. Big 12 releasing the $ they held back. The true losers in all this are the victims whom NCAA cares nothing about or will claim they can't do anything washing their hands from another tough situation.

Shorty

There was a guy wearing a Baylor jersey on the group bike ride I did tonight. I was wearing my TCU jersey so he started chatting football with me. He thinks Baylor makes a bowl game this season. I played nice and just told him I hoped they did better this year. He also got dropped from the ride.