• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Wexahu

That’s a bold take.

I see them winning their first 4 and then losing their next 8.

I don't think it's all that bold. If Brewer can stay healthy they'll be a decent team. Yes, they were 1-11 last year but they were competitive in most their games, they wouldn't have to improve that much to get to 6-6 or 7-5. I fully expect them to be a middle-of-the-pack B12 team.

MinFrog

That’s a bold take.

I see them winning their first 4 and then losing their next 8.

They will either lose to one of UTSA or Duke. And maybe both. They will beat ACU and Kansas, then lose the rest of their games. I see 4 wins as their ceiling. And think that 3 wins next year is the most likely outcome.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
They will either lose to one of UTSA or Duke. And maybe both. They will beat ACU and Kansas, then lose the rest of their games. I see 4 wins as their ceiling. And think that 3 wins next year is the most likely outcome.
ukdu3IH.gif

PhillyFrog

What they don't really realize yet is that more than a couple of their conference opponents last year looked at their games as a bye.

OU darn well did.

They popped out to a nine-point lead early on us before we got woke. Patterson is pretty good at getting his guys woke, too.

What they don't really realize yet is that more than a couple of their conference opponents last year looked at their games as a bye.

OU darn well did.

They popped out to a nine-point lead early on us before we got woke. Patterson is pretty good at getting his guys woke, too.

Plus this was the first time ever seeing and playing against Rhule's offense and defense. Yes , Baylor is getting better but so are the other teams plus Big 12 now has tape to gameplan vs. BU.