• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

SwissArmyFrog

Just found out that a guy I know - he's a good guy - has a daughter named "Baylor". I checked his and his wife's FB page, and neither attended Baylor, so I'm stumped.

I'm thinking Mulkey or McCraw held a Satanic ceremony trying to create a Rosemary's Baby kind of situation, and this poor girl is the fruit.

Where's Damien Karras when you need him?

IhWtRa.png

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Like clockwork, somebody made this about Briles:

Yes. The big lesson here for everyone should be that bad things happened with football players and students at Baylor before Art Briles arrived at Baylor and they will continue to happen long after he is gone. Hopefully Baylor will be better at reporting and filling out paperwork going forward.

Matt Rhule is no disciple of God and for the leadership of Baylor to put that on his shoulders is not fair to him. Like any other university, public or private, we have real world problems. Our leadership needs to join the 21st century.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

Yes. The big lesson here for everyone should be that bad things happened with football players and students at Baylor before Art Briles arrived at Baylor and they will continue to happen long after he is gone. Hopefully Baylor will be better at reporting and filling out paperwork going forward.

Matt Rhule is no disciple of God and for the leadership of Baylor to put that on his shoulders is not fair to him. Like any other university, public or private, we have real world problems. Our leadership needs to join the 21st century.
It’s odd that I can’t recall any other program that has already suspended/dismissed FIVE players already this spring.

Same old Baylor.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Robert Griffin III named one of biggest QB busts of BCS era, per CBS Sports

There was a point in his career when many debated whether Robert Griffin III should be the No. 1 overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft over Stanford product Andrew Luck.

At the time, there was validity to that argument.

In four seasons with the Baylor Bears, Griffin amassed 10,366 yards and 78 touchdowns through the air and another 2,254 yards and 33 scores with his legs. By the time his collegiate career was complete, Griffin was off to the NFL with the 2011 Heisman Trophy, becoming the first player in Baylor history to earn the prestigious honor.

Read more here: https://www.diehards.com/baylor/robert-griffin-iii-named-qb-busts-bcs-era-cbs-sports

Big Frog II

Baylor is still operating in the 1950's.

HToady

Robert Griffin III named one of biggest QB busts of BCS era, per CBS Sports

There was a point in his career when many debated whether Robert Griffin III should be the No. 1 overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft over Stanford product Andrew Luck.

At the time, there was validity to that argument.

In four seasons with the Baylor Bears, Griffin amassed 10,366 yards and 78 touchdowns through the air and another 2,254 yards and 33 scores with his legs. By the time his collegiate career was complete, Griffin was off to the NFL with the 2011 Heisman Trophy, becoming the first player in Baylor history to earn the prestigious honor.

Read more here: https://www.diehards.com/baylor/robert-griffin-iii-named-qb-busts-bcs-era-cbs-sports
I hear he and Chris Weinke are cleaning toilets at "The Heisman House" now....

Latest posts