• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

FrogCop19

If I'm not mistaken, this is the actions taken against those guys with the women from The Equestrian Team. People over on insane bears.com are claiming that the Equestrian Team people need to be punished, too.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
So I’m at my buddies ranch in central Texas. He’s a loyal frog, but lives in Waco unfortunately. The ranch, is a family property, so there is some Baylor Alums that own it. In the living room is a huge stuffed brown bear that was the bear in the old Floyd Casey stadium. Should I burn it? Please advise.

Get some rope, tie it in a noose and hang that Bear properly.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Get some rope, tie it in a noose and hang that Bear properly.

http://www.sharkonline.org/index.php/animal-cruelty/captivity/663-baylor-s-long-cruel-history

Edit: This article is a very interesting (and sad) read.

The following is an excerpt from the book:

Here Come the Bears
The Story of the Baylor University Mascots
Author: Eugene W. Baker
(1996)

This book details some but not all of the suffering of the Baylor bears over the decades of the bear mascot program. Incredibly, the book was written by a Baylor supporter! We believe this book demonstrates the mindset of supporters of Baylor's bear mascot program, and reveals the true role of the bears -- as objects of entertainment and servitude.

Page 18
On one occasion, while tied up, Betty Co-Ed decided to climb and explore the tree. In the attempt she became entangled in the rope and fell from the tree.

The rope tightened around her neck and began to choke her. Her sounds and scuffling attracted the attention of two young men who rushed to her aid. With some difficulty they eventually freed her from her predicament.

Instead of being grateful to the men who released her, she charged them both. One of the men, A.W. Dub Norton tried to kick Betty Co-Ed, who though hurt was still agile enough to bite the end of his shoe off. University officials soon decided that it was unsafe to keep the bear on campus and persuaded Baylor benefactor M.P. Daniel to allow Betty Co-Ed to live on his property in Liberty, Texas. She remained there for some time but eventually broke loose and was killed by a farmer.

Last edited:
So I’m at my buddies ranch in central Texas. He’s a loyal frog, but lives in Waco unfortunately. The ranch, is a family property, so there is some Baylor Alums that own it. In the living room is a huge stuffed brown bear that was the bear in the old Floyd Casey stadium. Should I burn it? Please advise.

Call police have them bring a rape kit to inspect the bear for evidence.

More trash in Waco no football players or coaches named!

11 arrested in connection with Waco-area crystal meth operation

Four others were previously arrested
Jose R. Gonzalez | March 15, 2018
Eleven people were arrested Thursday in connection with a crystal methamphetamine trafficking operation in the Waco area, according to the Western District of Texas U.S. Attorney's Office.

nwlafrog

More trash in Waco no football players or coaches named!

11 arrested in connection with Waco-area crystal meth operation

Four others were previously arrested
Jose R. Gonzalez | March 15, 2018
Eleven people were arrested Thursday in connection with a crystal methamphetamine trafficking operation in the Waco area, according to the Western District of Texas U.S. Attorney's Office.

Waco seems like the perfect place for the next Heisenberg to be manufacturing blue.