• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Boonescabanaboy

Screw Rhule. He put himself in this spot by taking that job without even stepping foot in Waco. He could have asked them questions about issues but chose not to

Apparently, like the recruits they keep signing, Rhule doesn't know how to google.

I'm a lot less marketable than Rhule (was) and I google before I accept a job.

TCURiggs

I recall a trip with a high school group who were huge Baylor fans. One girl's parents volunteered to drive us to San Antonio in their van. Two requirements: They had to listen to Amy Grant cassettes the whole way and we had to stop at the Waco McDonalds because it was decorated in all Baylor football stuff. As a classic rock guy, the Amy Grant thing was pretty hard to take. There's your Baylor connection.

I'm from Central Texas, and when we were kids (middle school, I think) my buddy's Dad drove us to Waco for his birthday to go bowling. The Dad was also a Baylor grad, and the Baptist Preacher in our hometown, so I thought I'd hit the suburban with some religious humor. I asked his Dad:

"what do Lin Elliot (former NFL kicker) and Billy Graham have in common?"

"they can both make a stadium full of people stand up and yell JESUS!!"

I got crickets

I'm from Central Texas, and when we were kids (middle school, I think) my buddy's Dad drove us to Waco for his birthday to go bowling. The Dad was also a Baylor grad, and the Baptist Preacher in our hometown, so I thought I'd hit the suburban with some religious humor. I asked his Dad:

I got crickets
Haha. Lin Elliott was a punk. Probably still is.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I was looking thru the non-conference schedules of many teams today. I was under the mistaken impression that the Big 12 mandated each team to play at least one OOC Power 5 team per season. Then I looked at Baylor's OOC schedule

2018 - Abilene Christian, UTSA and Duke - Hooray! They play a (weak arsed) Power 5 team for the second straight year.
2019 - Stephen F Austin, UTSA and Rice - typical three patsies without a P5 game
2020 - Incarnate Word, La Tech and Ole Miss - Wow, a real game. Too bad they will be decimated by sanctions by then.
2021 - Texas State, BYU and ...... Is the Big 12 going to let them count BYU?
2022 - La Tech, Texas State and BYU

There you have it - 5 seasons - 2 Power 5 games scheduled.

What a darning bunch of...

http://usr.audioasylum.com/images/0/3992/[ muschi ]_cat_enjoying96061.jpg

CountryFrog

I was looking thru the non-conference schedules of many teams today. I was under the mistaken impression that the Big 12 mandated each team to play at least one OOC Power 5 team per season. Then I looked at Baylor's OOC schedule

2018 - Abilene Christian, UTSA and Duke - Hooray! They play a (weak arsed) Power 5 team for the second straight year.
2019 - Stephen F Austin, UTSA and Rice - typical three patsies without a P5 game
2020 - Incarnate Word, La Tech and Ole Miss - Wow, a real game. Too bad they will be decimated by sanctions by then.

[ muschi ]_cat_enjoying96061.jpg
You are correct that the Big 12 created that rule but they are allowing teams who already had their schedules filled to keep them as is even if they didn't fulfill the one P5 opponent.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

[ muschi ]_cat_enjoying96061.jpg
Hey man, Duke went to a bowl recently. That’s a high-powered opponent for Baylor.

Mean Purple

I got crickets
Wow. Awesome.

Chico Dusty

So I’m at my buddies ranch in central Texas. He’s a loyal frog, but lives in Waco unfortunately. The ranch, is a family property, so there is some Baylor Alums that own it. In the living room is a huge stuffed brown bear that was the bear in the old Floyd Casey stadium. Should I burn it? Please advise.