• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Brog

Some of you are laughing, but this is actiallly true. People from Monaco to Singapore, venture to Central Texas just to luxuriate and be pampered in the three-star hotels of Waco. In fact, Shanghai tourists consider it their patriotic duty to buy crap from Chip & Joanna’s rip-off palace because it helps prop up the Chinese economy.

Deep, are you from Waco?

WACO - Official TV Movie trailer

It's a true story how crazy Waco people can be with their beliefs. The movie may or may not have a special appearance by Art Briles himself as the next appointed savior of Waco/Baylor, you'll have to watch.

Purp

So we've got many threads over the past couple weeks lamenting the fact that our basketball team is 1-4 in conference play. When that record gets you down, just remember the one win was against Baylor. In Waco. That always makes me happy with the team again.

Last edited:

OICU812

So we've got many threads over the past couple weeks lamenting the fact that our basketball tennis 1-4 in conference play. When that record gets you down, just remember the one win was against Baylor. In Waco. That always makes me happy with the team again.

Used to play regularly, got too expensive for me, what with all the constant restringing of the rackets.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Used to play regularly, got too expensive for me, what with all the constant restringing of the rackets.
frabz-Tough-crowd-no-respect-dbff09.jpg