• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Interesting post from the Scapegoat thread on RapeEm365:

TheAgentGrant

I received it Wednesday at 8 pm and finished reading it early the next morning. It is clearly written as a daily journal by a ghost writer or 3rd party close to CAB. The interesting notation was the thanking of parties who put the book together. One of those notable were Jeff Nalley who is at Select Sports, and was Arts agent before he signed with Jimmy Sexton.

I do believe and have believed that UT and big money had their hands around the neck of the conference and is empowered by "The Network" and the conference commissioner. I personally know the actor whos brother produced 30 for 30 Pony Excess and I asked him on set one day who actually turned them in, and he called him right there and his response was "UT" did because of the man that was in the mansion in Austin at the time was an SMU Alumn and he was in charge,

I do believe they di this knowing that sexual assaults happened under a lengendary coaches watch at UT in the 2000's and the fact that the writer was empowered by a commissoner who hates CAB. I do believe this was about money and power and that we were killing them with 3 star athletes at best, and we had a coach that built the program around his players and not the other way around.

CAB giving the commisioner the finger along withy the Brenda Tracey act of piling on made this a never ending win.

The BOR fell through when they backed down to the commisoner knowing that they had power to launch a league investigation that would have put all programs on the watch, which UT was and alwys has been school of players that are convicts.

I always wondered why Stopps had to resign, and now we know.

I will say this he never should have put his name on the applicants list for the UT job. That's what killed him with good men like Thee.

Its over, its done but when ruin a mans reputation for not taking your offe5r that's another battle that needs to be cleared up.

I hate dishonesty, especially in sports. UT will always win in this area because they can, and I am fully behind CMR and staff. Arts name needs to be cleared, but it wont because money has dictated that.

Clear Eyes Hull Hearts

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon

TheAgentGrant

I received it Wednesday at 8 pm and finished reading it early the next morning. It is clearly written as a daily journal by a ghost writer or 3rd party close to CAB. The interesting notation was the thanking of parties who put the book together. One of those notable were Jeff Nalley who is at Select Sports, and was Arts agent before he signed with Jimmy Sexton.

I do believe and have believed that UT and big money had their hands around the neck of the conference and is empowered by "The Network" and the conference commissioner. I personally know the actor whos brother produced 30 for 30 Pony Excess and I asked him on set one day who actually turned them in, and he called him right there and his response was "UT" did because of the man that was in the mansion in Austin at the time was an SMU Alumn and he was in charge,

I do believe they di this knowing that sexual assaults happened under a lengendary coaches watch at UT in the 2000's and the fact that the writer was empowered by a commissoner who hates CAB. I do believe this was about money and power and that we were killing them with 3 star athletes at best, and we had a coach that built the program around his players and not the other way around.

CAB giving the commisioner the finger along withy the Brenda Tracey act of piling on made this a never ending win.

The BOR fell through when they backed down to the commisoner knowing that they had power to launch a league investigation that would have put all programs on the watch, which UT was and alwys has been school of players that are convicts.

I will say this he never should have put his name on the applicants list for the UT job. That's what killed him with good men like Thee.

Its over, its done but when ruin a mans reputation for not taking your offe5r that's another battle that needs to be cleared up.

I hate dishonesty, especially in sports. UT will always win in this area because they can, and I am fully behind CMR and staff. Arts name needs to be cleared, but it wont because money has dictated that.

Clear Eyes Hull Hearts

B811841B-CA40-4AFA-A093-30C2023118F6.gif

Ron Swanson

TheAgentGrant

Clear Eyes Hull Hearts

If there ever was a textbook case of people believing what they want to believe, the whole Baylor / Art Briles thing is it.

TheAgentGrant

Clear Eyes Hull Hearts
That’s some Branch-Davidian level crazy, right there.