• The KillerFrogs

Basketball Portal

CountryFrog

would guess as one would think he had to be offered a place on the roster

now, is he bring anything to the program besides being a body?

defer to rose bowl and others, but see he is 6'10" w a 7' 2" wingspan which is a nice starting point
Desperately needed a true C and this guy is that. I gotta think he at least provides rebounding and rim protection even if he never scores a point.

Sounding more and more like Baugh and Miller will both be back too and if so you gotta love what this roster looks like. Lack of 3 point shooting will continue to be an issue but outside of that not many holes.

Eight

Desperately needed a true C and this guy is that. I gotta think he at least provides rebounding and rim protection even if he never scores a point.

Sounding more and more like Baugh and Miller will both be back too and if so you gotta love what this roster looks like. Lack of 3 point shooting will continue to be an issue but outside of that not many holes.

agree that a guy who is a true shot blocker, can control the defensive glass, and is agile enough to set the high pick and roll has definite value to this roster

bring miller and baugh back plus the transfer from tatmccu who can shoot from outside and there is some potential for this offense with the other three transfers

tetonfrog

would guess as one would think he had to be offered a place on the roster

now, is he bring anything to the program besides being a body?

defer to rose bowl and others, but see he is 6'10" w a 7' 2" wingspan which is a nice starting point
Great news!

He is still developing his offensive game, but he is tough on D and on the boards. If he continues to develop, then he could be great in a year or two.

CryptoMiner

Nice get and Udeh was recently favored to pick Duke. Stats not impressive but former McDonalds All-American and only 19. At one point last season made 21 consecutive FGs over a 17 game span.

Transfer class:
G Jameer Nelson Jr. (6-1/200 20.6ppg, 3.6asst)
G Avery Anderson (6-3/170 11.1ppg, 1.5stl)
G Trey Tennyson (6-4/181 15.7ppg, 40.2% 3P)
F Essam Mostafa (6-9/250 12.4ppg, 10.0reb)
C Ernest Udeh (6-11/250 2.6ppg, 1.8reb, 75.6fg%)

PurpleBlood87

Since Mike Miles is considered a second-rounder by some sources.

I know it's a long shot l but could he withdraw his name from the draft like several players have done recently?

Is this someone we wanted?

This is great news that I was hoping for but not expecting. Frogs needed a physically strong and athletic center to defend talented scoring bigs and the paint, and on paper Udeh can be that defender. An athletic center at 6’10”/11” 250 pounds with a high-motor and 7’2”/3” wingspan.

The Frogs missed on more proven defensive big men transfers so glad to have his potential and I will be optimistic we will be pleased with what we see from him this season. He visited Duke and Kansas State too. I have been concerned that the the TCU coaching staff being all former guards was an issue. So, maybe a bit surprising he chose TCU.

His game needs to keep developing and mature and I expect that it will. He learned last year at Kansas what he needs to work on and now he can be a Frog for two years before turning pro, maybe three.

Now if either Baugh or Miller comes back and this new team has good chemistry, good summer sessions and stays healthy next season, the Frogs look good on paper. A team to be excited about.

Last edited:

I don’t know that means Miller is coming back to TCU as this tweet infers. There are other pro options, but I think he should and still will have the NBA as his goal.

I assume Baugh will be looking overseas, though that seems a bit more complicated with a small child he cares for. TCU will miss him. Hopefully Avery Anderson can come close to filling his shoes.

Dixon might now be looking for another guard. If Miller is returning, that leaves one scholarship available, I think.

Last edited:

helcap

I don’t know that means Miller is coming back to TCU as this tweet infers. There are other pro options, but I think he should and still will have the NBA as his goal.

I assume Baugh will be looking overseas, though that seems a bit more complicated with a small child he cares for. TCU will miss him. Hopefully Avery Anderson can come close to filling his shoes.

Dixon might now be looking for another guard. If Miller is returning, that leaves one scholarship available, I think.

"There are other pro options"

With NIL that would include other schools as well