• The KillerFrogs

Baseball

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I
He was disappointed that Davila decommitted in football and Evans from Minnesota hasn’t committed to the Frogs yet. Until those issues are resolved, he is voluntarily signing up for repeated concussions to help the new medical school learn about neuro protocols.
I heard he is protesting the ongoing mistreatment of mites found in the husks of northern long grain wild rice.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Are there swallows in west Dallas?
There is an ongoing study, detailing the life of the Dallas Swallow. It is known to be dumber and much duller than all other comparable species of Swallow found around the globe. I will have to check and see if there is a sub-variant extant in the West Dallas area...

Of course, there are the $25 dollar variety, but those are non-avian in nature and not covered in the study.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
There is an ongoing study, detailing the life of the Dallas Swallow. It is known to be dumber and much duller than all other comparable species of Swallow found around the globe. I will have to check and see if there is a sub-variant extant in the West Dallas area...

Of course, there are the $25 dollar variety, but those are non-avian in nature and not covered in the study.
$25 variety??