• The KillerFrogs

Baseball ticket question

hometown frog

Anybody else having issues getting the ticket account login site to load? Been trying to login since around 10PM last night and the site acts like it’s crashed. Still gotta get my tickets for today down to my phone...

Dogfrog

Anybody else having issues getting the ticket account login site to load? Been trying to login since around 10PM last night and the site acts like it’s crashed. Still gotta get my tickets for today down to my phone...

I was just on with no problem. If you are trying to move your tickets to an app like wallet you should be able to do that from the email you received?

hometown frog

I was just on with no problem. If you are trying to move your tickets to an app like wallet you should be able to do that from the email you received?
Thanks. Something on my phone isn’t letting me get to that page. (Cookies or something). I just logged in from another phone and got them to download. User error somehow.

Shorty

Thanks. Something on my phone isn’t letting me get to that page. (Cookies or something). I just logged in from another phone and got them to download. User error somehow.
I always have issues using my phone on access the site and usually have to get on a computer.

Pharm Frog

I can’t ever get Chrome to load but other browsers work fine for me

Chrome sucks ass. I can’t count the number of times the IT help desk has told me that I should try a different browser for certain applications. Amazingly it often works. Which begs the question as to why my company uses Chrome as the preferred browser when almost 50% of company applications won’t load correctly

Eight

Chrome sucks ass. I can’t count the number of times the IT help desk has told me that I should try a different browser for certain applications. Amazingly it often works. Which begs the question as to why my company uses Chrome as the preferred browser when almost 50% of company applications won’t load correctly

hl9o8xr.gif

chrome has become the microsoft of browsers since no one actually uses any of microsoft's broswers​