• The KillerFrogs

Baseball Ticket Question for TCU/UT Series

PO Frog

Just got 4 for Friday night. She told me no at first, then asked if I was a football or baseball season ticket holder. I told her I was both (although wasn't able to get baseball this year) and she pulled up my account and got me 4 GA. Weird.

P.S.
Place is going to be a mad house if they are selling them willy-nilly.

tcumaniac

Just got 4 for Friday night. She told me no at first, then asked if I was a football or baseball season ticket holder. I told her I was both (although wasn't able to get baseball this year) and she pulled up my account and got me 4 GA. Weird.

P.S.
Yeah- unless they're quietly taking away some zip ties and letting people sneak their way into unused seats, the berm and outfield are going to be jam packed.

flyfishingfrog

P.S.
As long as it’s a madhouse with no baby crap orange in it

tcumaniac

As long as it’s a madhouse with no baby crap orange in it
When they increased capacity, I traded different game tickets for some extra reserved lower bowl seats for this weekend, and for about half a second felt the temptation to put the extras on stubhub (last I looked, my ticket location likely could sell for more than $300 per ticket), but I quickly reminded myself that no amount of money was worth risking the possibility of any orange sumabitches ending up in our premium seats. I've made sure Frog alumni will be occupying those extra seats instead.

Eight

P.S.

just wait until word spreads in ga that there are diced onions available at the concession stands in the reserved seating area

wwz-pile-of-people-climbing-wall-www-nerdatron-com-wwz-movie.gif

How's this for #phormered. Was trying to decide if I wanted to go to the game today bc I have a ton of stuff to do around the house and today is the only day for the next 2 weeks. Go to look at my tickets in my account and they're for tomorrow! I specifically told them I wanted Saturday bc we have plans for tomorrow. Guess that makes the decision for me. Maybe some wHorns fan will pay top dollar for them on the stub of hubs.

flyfishingfrog

How's this for #phormered. Was trying to decide if I wanted to go to the game today bc I have a ton of stuff to do around the house and today is the only day for the next 2 weeks. Go to look at my tickets in my account and they're for tomorrow! I specifically told them I wanted Saturday bc we have plans for tomorrow. Guess that makes the decision for me. Maybe some wHorns fan will pay top dollar for them on the stub of hubs.
Just come today - no one I know was told no tickets at the gate yesterday

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Only you lol.