• The KillerFrogs

Baseball Ticket Question for TCU/UT Series

tcumaniac

Call the ticket office. If verified you are a baseball, football season ticket holder or current Frog Club donor, we will have GA tix for you to purchase this week.

Thanks for your support and continued patience this season!

Keep it Purple and Go Frogs!
I had a friend just call a few minutes ago (he’s a football season ticket holder and usually has GA season tickets for baseball) and this is the text I just received from him:

I just said I heard they have tickets available for the series this weekend and she said “I don’t who told you that, but we are all sold out.” She said to do stub hub or try the ticket office at the game two hours before game time, but there’s no guarantee they will have any there either.

flyfishingfrog

I had a friend just call a few minutes ago (he’s a football season ticket holder and usually has GA season tickets for baseball) and this is the text I just received from him:

I just said I heard they have tickets available for the series this weekend and she said “I don’t who told you that, but we are all sold out.” She said to do stub hub or try the ticket office at the game two hours before game time, but there’s no guarantee they will have any there either.
The people I know that got additional GA were all baseball season ticket holders that opted in this year - so maybe that is there control method although that seems silly since we all have some seats

you would think they would want those that don’t have a way in but usually attend to get in

I called at 11 and got 4. By 11 :05 they were on Stubhub.

flyfishingfrog

I chuckled but also note that quite a few more tickets became available for Saturday’s game not too long ago.
When they allowed you to exchange your Incarnate Word or UTRGV midweek GA tickets for Friday or Saturday Reserved Texas - they had to know they were opening themselves up for a ton of secondary market tickets to suddenly become available

PurpleBlood87

When they allowed you to exchange your Incarnate Word or UTRGV midweek GA tickets for Friday or Saturday Reserved Texas - they had to know they were opening themselves up for a ton of secondary market tickets to suddenly become available

Did I miss it. Has the UTRGV game been canceled?

CountryFrog

I obviously don't know where they're at but at a certain point they will run out of tickets to sell, even for GA. Maybe they've reached that point now.

flyfishingfrog

Did I miss it. Has the UTRGV game been canceled?
No - but since you can walk up and buy a GA for midweek games and then sit wherever you want in the stands because about 200 people come in total....I assume the reason why the UT weekend “sold out” for reserved seats in a matter of hours while no other game the rest of the season has sold out yet is because people exchanged less attractive non-conference game tickets for UT weekend seats

Last edited: