• The KillerFrogs

Baseball - TCU @ Baylor - Game 2

Pharm Frog

I cannot be held responsible for my postings as I sit here at Harris for the third day although the Puerto Rico problem has significantly cut down on the amount of morph they are giving.

Bizarro Frog

How many unearned runs do to errors have the Frogs given up this year? A lot of them seem to come with 2 outs then other teams rallies for about 4 more in the inning.

PurpleBlood87

How many unearned runs do to errors have the Frogs given up this year? A lot of them seem to come with 2 outs then other teams rallies for about 4 more in the inning.

The world may never know.

3dcd3aaec602d01765a2a82483b92695.jpg

Pharm Frog

Far more than the unearned runs due to non-errors. That’s all I know. But if you walk the lead off man you figure he’s gonna score. Leave the bases loaded in the prior half inning and your opponent is very likely to rally.

Pharm Frog

Was driving home this afternoon listening to the game and came to conclusion no one in TCU's lineup really strikes fear in opposing pitching.

That’s fair but other than LB and JW during his freshman campaign there’s not been many for a while now. A lot of contact hitters and walk inducers

ADDED: Skoug could scare you if you pitched him wrong

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

Texas Leaguer to left. Baylor has runners at first and third and one out in the 4th.

Routine pop up that JW turned into a Texas Leaguer. I’m sorry but the baseball I’m seeing now is lethargic and uninspired. I fully understand that we aren’t the team we were but they are better players than what we are seeing. Hard to watch. Not TCU baseball

Latest posts