• The KillerFrogs

Baseball Regionals

hometown frog

Does anybody know if Krob is healthy now? I think he has to start somewhere this weekend at this point. I agree w the post above that I don’t know if Cornelio would see the mound this week if I were coaching the team. Walker/Perez/Krob would be my 3 starts. Then some mix of Parker/Brown/Bolden G4

Pharm Frog

Does anybody know if Krob is healthy now? I think he has to start somewhere this weekend at this point. I agree w the post above that I don’t know if Cornelio would see the mound this week if I were coaching the team. Walker/Perez/Krob would be my 3 starts. Then some mix of Parker/Brown/Bolden G4
He has not pitched more than 2 innings since Spring Break. Doesn’t mean he can’t start but I don’t think that’s what you meant.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
All the other players are scared of him. But he is right.
TCU could use that kind of camera work on plays that are reviewed.
I believe we can safely say that a Frog player getting hit, no matter how desperately he flailed to get out of the way, would be an automatic out, while any UT player, no matter how much he leaned out over the plate, would take the base.

swimmerbabe11

d1 podcast of regional previews Aaron fitt picked TCU, Kendall picked ags, I think rooney wanted to pick us, but left handed pitching led him towards ags.