• The KillerFrogs

Baseball Regionals

BleedNPurple

You have to show up for the tourney. We’ve snuck away hosting in the past by winning in the tourney. There’s a season then there’s a post season. Post season > season. It’s post season time - let’s go Frogs- the real season has begun!

ftwfrog

Selfishly, I'm glad. This is the time of year where it's easy to fall behind on [ #2020 ] you have to do around the house and when we host it's pretty much a wasted weekend. Now I can work around the games and get the house looking like it should.
So you’re glad we’re not a top 16 seed because there’s a toilet that needs to be unclogged and your lawn needs some weed-n-feed???

Spike

You have to show up for the tourney. We’ve snuck away hosting in the past by winning in the tourney. There’s a season then there’s a post season. Post season > season. It’s post season time - let’s go Frogs- the real season has begun!
Didn't help OU this year. Didn't matter for us in 2015.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I'm sort of happy about the brackets this year. Upset we don't host, but it's understandable given our performance in the tourney, and going to A&M was obviously setup for the media story, but I'm glad we're not going to Texas with DBU and that DBU isn't in the super bracket.

blueduck313

so let's see if we win the big 12 we don't get to host a regional because the tournament is most important. If we don't win the regular season but win the tournament we don't get to host because in that case the big school lobby gets the nod because the regular season was more important. Makes one wonder if we will ever get a chance to host a regional again or is it reserved only for the big state schools. College sports is officially ruined