• The KillerFrogs

Baseball postseason thread

I saw him on LHN for a few minutes today. He has put on a few pounds. And he’s giving the identical smooth-talking stuff we heard for years. Not that it’s bad, it just doesn’t feel special anymore. He’s a pro salesman and now he’s doing it in Austin. Whatever.

He keeps saying we and he's been there for like 3 weeks. Shut up Murfer! You ain't earned no 'we'!

Chongo94

It is. The same one I saw several times this baseball season in Section 205.

Speaking of UT, I just finished a movie on dvr, my tv pops back in to espn2 channel. I press guide to see what else is on and on the Longhorn Network, I kid you not, the “2018 UT Fashion Show.” Unreal...

Last edited:

flyfishingfrog

Did anyone watch the UNCW - OSU game yesterday? Wondering what happened that they got 19 hits and only scored 4 runs

I know they got hosed in the 11th and had to go 13 to win but that is a lot of hits for such a low run production - the anti-TCU

Moose Stuff

Our team should be forced to watch all these post season memorable moments. Throw in some of TCU’s in the past.

Maybe they thought just being a part of tcu gets you into the cws. Gotta light a fire and re-motivate them.

Unbelievable piece of hitting to turn on a pitch off the plate inside and keep it fair.

f_399

Still don’t like either team. I hate that Clemens kid. Luken would destroy him.

I really don’t care who wins or losses. Hope they can both lose.

Latest posts