• The KillerFrogs

Baseball parking

GoFrog Yourself

I noticed the left field lot no longer has paid parking. How do I purchase season parking passes? I looked through season tickets and did not see a parking option. May be already sold out or I don’t know how to internet

Armadillo

Probably best to call the ticket office directly instead of getting 25 different uninformed answers on here.

Always enjoyed getting to that lot early and tailgating when we come up from Austin for the Baseball games.

Dogfrog

They offered the same season parking option with season tickets they have in the past. Assume it is still lot 13-W.

Last edited:

LawFrog504

Just park on Bellaire and walk across the street. Best thing I ever learned at TCU was parking at that church during regionals, was able to gtf outta there in minutes

ftwfrog

I noticed the left field lot no longer has paid parking. How do I purchase season parking passes? I looked through season tickets and did not see a parking option. May be already sold out or I don’t know how to internet
Good. It’s time we get the riff raff out of there. I found myself next to way too many commoners who weren’t huge donors.

Latest posts