• The KillerFrogs

Baseball game tonight vs Aggie sold out!

mrnicefrog

I just called the ticket office, all that's left is general admission on the hill.

Great to have a sell out; but I need two tickets if anyone has extra!

Thanks!

And sorry if this post annoys anyone!

SnoSki

QUOTE(mrnicefrog @ Apr 13 2010, 08:32 PM) [snapback]544321[/snapback]
I just called the ticket office, all that's left is general admission on the hill.

Thanks!

Hoping for more frogs than aggies.

Frogenstein

The Aggies will bring a very good crowd but trust me there will be many more Frog fans, just look at our attendance to date. Almost, if not all, the entire lower bowl are season tickets. The 'kid friendly' hill will be full of Ags.

Opintel

Moderators
QUOTE(mrnicefrog @ Apr 13 2010, 03:32 PM) [snapback]544321[/snapback]

Thanks!

Did you get the PM?

frogbyproxy

QUOTE(Frogenstein @ Apr 13 2010, 03:48 PM) [snapback]544341[/snapback]
The Aggies will bring a very good crowd but trust me there will be many more Frog fans, just look at our attendance to date. Almost, if not all, the entire lower bowl are season tickets. The 'kid friendly' hill will be full of Ags.

Wasn't the record for crowd against the aggies at 4,000? Would love to see that shattered.

Go Frogs!

QUOTE(mrnicefrog @ Apr 13 2010, 03:32 PM) [snapback]544321[/snapback]

I believe that's been the case for over a week now. Should be 4,000+ at Lupton tonight. I'm about to head over from Dallas.

mrnicefrog

QUOTE(Opintel @ Apr 13 2010, 03:58 PM) [snapback]544345[/snapback]
Did you get the PM?

THANKS OPINTEL!!!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

frogbyproxy

QUOTE(sandiegojack @ Apr 13 2010, 04:18 PM) [snapback]544354[/snapback]
The baseball team is outdrawing the basketball team. TCU and Fort Worth will support a winning program, but not a loser.

sdj

Since we have a football game at the new cowboy stadium this year I wonder if it is possible to get a baseball game at Rangers stadium. Would be nice to see how many from big XII and us would bring. Lets face it someone need to get the numbers close to LSU. Not only that at least the rangers would have a local team with a winning record playing :tongue:

Big Frog II

QUOTE(frogbyproxy @ Apr 13 2010, 03:24 PM) [snapback]544360[/snapback]
Since we have a football game at the new cowboy stadium this year I wonder if it is possible to get a baseball game at Rangers stadium. Would be nice to see how many from big XII and us would bring. Lets face it someone need to get the numbers close to LSU. Not only that at least the rangers would have a local team with a winning record playing :tongue:

When Tom Hicks is gone, we might have a chance. Remember we had a series there with Texas until he kicked us out.

InnerloopFrog

QUOTE(frogbyproxy @ Apr 13 2010, 09:24 PM) [snapback]544360[/snapback]

TCU was considered the home team and held the Non-CWS NCAA attendance record for a brief time after the UT/TCU game. If memory serves me correctly, the attendance was just over 22,000.

Even the TCU pep band was there playing. It was cool.

After that, a couple of the big schools elsewhere in the country went to major league fields and beat us out attendance wise.

Go Frogs!