• The KillerFrogs

BASEBALL: #1 TCU vs. #11 Texas A&M - Saturday Game Thread

SnoopFrogs11

Wow guys and gals, so sad I missed the entire game.  I watched the UNC vs Duke basketball game and went to sleep about 15 to 20 minutes after because I was real tired.  Luckily, we won and there was a sad Aggie fan at church today.

TCURiggs

Westsider said:
In all honesty, I went to bed.

giphy.gif

NavySupplyFrog

Westsider said:
In all honesty, I went to bed.
Me too, my wife had to work today. There was no chance I was watching the kids by myself with a little bit of sleep. Glad I went to bed when I did, even though the game was yet again epic.

TCUdirtbag

PurplFrawg said:
On Texags, they  were doing a lot of mouthing about the inferior "Big 12" / Fox broadcast quality.  Wasn't A$M a member of the Big 12 when that contract was signed?   And TCU wasn't?
The Houston Astros arranged the tv for the tournament. It was not good. The announcers were bad, the outfield construction made the camera angle frustrating etc.

But Aggie isn't mad about tv. They're sad that they're our little [ hundin].

Westsider

NavySupplyFrog said:
Me too, my wife had to work today. There was no chance I was watching the kids by myself with a little bit of sleep. Glad I went to bed when I did, even though the game was yet again epic.
In all due respect sir we're talking about two different scenarios. I had four chicks desiring my presence at their party and I caved. You're a hero and I'm disgraceful.

jack the frog

Salfrog said:
I'm sure there were a lot of farm animals sexually abused last night. Poor animals.

After the Baylor game the SPCA was forced to issue a Sheep Advisory in the five county College Station area. All sheep are asked to shelter in place.

Pharm Frog

f_399 said:
Anyone have the bottom of the 9th recorded?

I still want to see how the whole thing transpired 

Not sure its possible to have recorded the entire 9th inning given the situation with Fox's preference for UCF studio discussion.