• The KillerFrogs

Bane!

CountryFrog

Unbelievable game!

Very small correction to OP. They were never down 23 in the 4th quarter but they were down that much mid-3rd quarter. They went on a 21-0 run to tie and won the 4th quarter 37-12.

They were also down 26 in the 2nd quarter before cutting the lead to 7 going into halftime. Then Minnesota ballooned the lead back up to 25. Just a totally insane game. Bane was the one constant and kept them in the game while everyone else was struggling offensively.

Last edited:

Froglaw

Unbelievable game!

Very small correction to OP. They were never down 23 in the 4th quarter but they were down that much mid-3rd quarter. They went on a 21-0 run to tie and won the 4th quarter 37-12.

They were also down 26 in the 2nd quarter before cutting the lead to 7 going into halftime. Then Minnesota ballooned the lead back up to 23. Just a totally insane game. Bane was the one constant and kept them in the game while everyone else was struggling offensively.

Buzz kill!

Grizz were down 25 points, 54-79 with 3:10 remaining in the third. They then score 50 more to win 104-95, outscoring the Timberpups 50-16, which included that 21-0 run. Three of those 16 points via the last shot of the game, so outscored 50-13 while it mattered.

I had two friends in town visiting so I only saw a few updates and am now digesting this. Another friend tells me the Wolves launched too many threes in crunch time, a peeve of mine when trying to close out a game—Towns with only 4 total shots, and two free throws, and Anthony Edwards with 9 of 13 shots from beyond the arc and only 6 free throws might back up that assertion. Go to the paint, Antman.

Last edited:

Horned Toad

Bane scores 23 tonight in a 114-106 game 6 victory against Minnesota on the road. The Grizzles once again come from behind as Bane shoots 60% on FG, going 5 for 9 from 3 point range for a 55.6% average. Memphis moves on to the next round of the NBA playoffs against Golden State on Sunday in Game 1 of the Conference Semifinal. I have maybe 1% interest in the NBA, so being from the area I‘m naturally rooting for the Mavs. But man I love that guy and if they come up against Memphis I’m going to be rooting for Bane 100%.