• The KillerFrogs

Bane enters name in NBA Draft.

Casey T

Also I don't understand how so many athletes can incorrectly use 'apart' instead of 'a part' in their posts. It's got to be 90% plus

flyfishingfrog

Also I don't understand how so many athletes can incorrectly use 'apart' instead of 'a part' in their posts. It's got to be 90% plus
They don’t go to college to play school...

Otherwise they would realize a degree is a pretty good back up plan to a 1 in 80 shot at ever get paid a living wage to play professionally and a 1 in 1100 shot at ever having a real career

MadFrog

I can't believe how stupid these kids can be. Who is telling them they are good enough? I say Noi has a no chance for the NBA. He will end up in Europe or Australia and long forgotten in the USA. Had he stayed and figured out how to be more consistent with his shooting next year, then maybe the NBA would take notice. But I have seen too many times where he misses several 3's in a row and keeps shooting and keeps missing. Then he finally makes one and does his hush crap sign to the crowd. 1 out of 10 does not earn his hush crap.

StinnettFrog

I think Bane could have a shot, but I think he would have a better chance next year. He could put up bigger numbers for sure. I just don’t see him getting drafted this year.

MTfrog5

I think Bane could have a shot, but I think he would have a better chance next year. He could put up bigger numbers for sure. I just don’t see him getting drafted this year.
If he wouldn’t have been as inconsistent from 3 this year, I think he would have a really good chance of being drafted this year.

BABYFACE

I don’t knock a kid for leaving school early and trying to play professionally. A few are able, many are not.

When they play at TCU, they are not playing for free. They are being compensated in the form of college tuition, room and board to the tune of 60k plus. It is up to the athlete to seize that or not.

It always impresses when an athlete gets his degree and transforms their self into a pro prospect. For this year, L.J. Collier is a good example of that. Whether his pro FB career is long or short, he has already won in my eyes.

Froggish

Bane needs to work on his ball handling skills and his on ball defense. A guy doesn’t get much of a chance to improve his handling skills with AR around...@ 6’-5 He won’t have any size on today’s 2 guard..He’ll have to be able to handle at the next level..We haven’t see much of that

wilson912

Bane needs to work on his ball handling skills and his on ball defense. A guy doesn’t get much of a chance to improve his handling skills with AR around...@ 6’-5 He won’t have any size on today’s 2 guard..He’ll have to be able to handle at the next level..We haven’t see much of that

Here, here. I think if Bane comes back, JD’s gonna feature him heavily. Big chance to improve his NBA draft stock!