• The KillerFrogs

Baldwin to transfer to TCU

GetToTheQB

What is his case to be immediately eligible? I kinda hope is he isn’t, just because I’m not sure he’d play much this year anyway and I hate that every kid is now asking for waivers for no good reason.

My reasoning for him being eligible is that he never threw a pass at OSU (Per my research). And, the NCAA has granted players like Justin Fields and Tate Martell eligibility even after they have played considerably...

Baldwin is a RSF- he has already redshirted a year due to his injury coming out of high school as well.

All speculation though!

Eight

Doesn't matter if the Oline still sucks... Those big uglies have to get bigger and meaner this off season if we ever want to make an offense change.

Oh, and Fire Anderson.

i think the offensive line has the potential to be better this year starting with the return of mckinney, niang, and myers at tackle.

wes harris started the last two games of the year and while it all wasn't because of wes, the frogs ran for over 500 yards and over 5 ypg in those two games. consider that in the other 11 games of the year the frogs ran for just over 1,500 yards and less than 4 ypg and it wasn't the threat of the mule throwing the ball that opened up the ground game.

big key is the other guard, center, and rounding out some depth inside.

MCFROG III

Couple all of this with that TCU just signed the #1 quarterback out of Oklahoma yesterday.

===
Not actually "signed," but verbally committed, I would think.

Froggish

i think the offensive line has the potential to be better this year starting with the return of mckinney, niang, and myers at tackle.

wes harris started the last two games of the year and while it all wasn't because of wes, the frogs ran for over 500 yards and over 5 ypg in those two games. consider that in the other 11 games of the year the frogs ran for just over 1,500 yards and less than 4 ypg and it wasn't the threat of the mule throwing the ball that opened up the ground game.

big key is the other guard, center, and rounding out some depth inside.

A healthy Cordell and continued growth by Harris will help considerably..I think we will be good upfront if we can stay healthy and get better production out of the center spot

4th. down

Justin Rogers will transfer out. You heard it here first. Just watch!

Maybe it will be so. If anyone does, I think it would be him also. However, he is a gunslinger, and has the smarts, he may be just mobile enough to get the job done. There is no question on his arm. I can see him getting hot and in a groove and taking over.

Casey T

The reason he should expect to be granted his waiver is the fact that Tate Martell transferred from the same school and was granted his because the head coach left. That’s the only reason martell got his

SuperBarrFrog

Basically a thread of one. Kid has an opinion but no experience to back it up.
I don’t understand what you’re saying. Guy lays out a great example of how all these new transfer rules are changing the game. His only opinion is just guessing one of our QBs eventually leaves too, which is definitely likely.