• The KillerFrogs

Bad Omen: B12 just cancelled our virtual media day

HG73

true, but that one season was an oasis for quite some time and kd's efforts stood out.

can recall great games against kstate, north texas, and texas, but don't recall much about his efforts against rice

biggest offensive highlight i can recall against rice was the 99 yard td pass
KD had a monster game against Northwestern. NW coming off Big10 championship the prior year. Davis made them look like UTEP. 200+ yards and had a 70+ TD called back. Stud.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
possibly, do know maness caught it but can't recall who threw it.

what could ankrom have done in that offense if he could ever put together a healthy season?
I know Leon Clay thrived, until he broke his thumb on some Baylor LBs helmet. There were several seasons with Wacker where we were just >< this close...

HFrog1999

My son’s high school football team has been working out together all Summer. Can’t wait for the games

83c95fe59e62c74094c1da9575c950f0.gif

YA

Froginbedford

KD had a monster game against Northwestern. NW coming off Big10 championship the prior year. Davis made them look like UTEP. 200+ yards and had a 70+ TD called back. Stud.

I don't recall playing against Northwestern until the Franchione era and had only a 1-1 record in his games with NW....

CountryFrog

I understand what you were doing here even if it seems like no one else does.