• The KillerFrogs

Bad news and good news......

CountryFrog

He did ALL he could to darn us in 2014. He routinely put us and Baylor down while propping up Ohio State and apologizing for their crap loss. Listening to him suck off Ohio State in their game against us this year made me wanna throw up.

While I can agree he is good at what he does, most of the time...he is a partisan hack who darned us in 2014. So darn him, forever.
I agree with all of your first paragraph, but what do you really expect from someone who went to Ohio St? If LT was an analyst in ESPN then I'm sure he'd be in TCU's corner. I can't blame Kirk for being biased for his own school in that situation. I blame ESPN for rolling out an endless number of former Buckeyes to talk about that situation. Can we get just a little bit of diversity?

TX_Krötenechse

Kirk is generally good and has a generally high opinion of GP and the Frogs. The only times he has seemed to favor another team over us is Ohio State, and that’s understandable given his background. I don’t think he should be allowed to call Ohio State games at all, personally, but I’m also not going to fault a guy for hoping his team wins.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Kirk is generally good and has a generally high opinion of GP and the Frogs. The only times he has seemed to favor another team over us is Ohio State, and that’s understandable given his background. I don’t think he should be allowed to call Ohio State games at all, personally, but I’m also not going to fault a guy for hoping his team wins.
If ESPN didn't allow their Buckeye alumni to call Buckeye games, they would have nobody to call the game.

Wait, that's a great idea!