• The KillerFrogs

B12 Board

BraveKnight

Hey guys, UCF fan here, looking forward to playing you guys in conference soon! I’ll have to get up to Ft Worth when UCF plays there too. Always liked TCU.

I couldn’t find anywhere for B12 fans to all come together and chat about everything involving the conference and the teams in it, so I’d like to invite you to come check out this B12 board. I’d really like to get the perspectives from all of the B12 schools, including TCU. (It’s not my site, I just post on there).

We have a lot of Cincy, UCF, and Houston fans but we need more old Big 12 school fans. Hope you’ll join me!

Go Frogs!
Edit: Apparently I can’t post the actual link, but it’s on CSNBBS, if you google “Big 12 Board” it should be the first thing that pops up. Hope you all join me!

Last edited:

Eight

Hey guys, UCF fan here, looking forward to playing you guys in conference soon! I’ll have to get up to Ft Worth when UCF plays there too. Always liked TCU.

I couldn’t find anywhere for B12 fans to all come together and chat about everything involving the conference and the teams in it, so I’d like to invite you to come check out this B12 board. I’d really like to get the perspectives from all of the B12 schools, including TCU. (It’s not my site, I just post on there).

We have a lot of Cincy, UCF, and Houston fans but we need more old Big 12 school fans. Hope you’ll join me!

Go Frogs!

wait, you want us to talk with cougar and cincy?

no thanks, one group eat spaghetti sauce and call it chili and the other guys are complete aresholes, i am looking at you joseph duarte

BraveKnight

wait, you want us to talk with cougar fans?

no thanks, all those guys are complete aresholes unlike us
Honestly I haven’t found any of the Houston fans to be overly obnoxious on that board. It’s more the Memphis and Tulsa fans that were bad for some reason. (And UCF fans sometimes if I’m being honest, although mostly our toxicity is directed at usf, uf, and fsu).

Froginbedford

There is a Big 12 On the Rise page on FB that has been dominated by the four new schools' fans since the announcement of their invitation/admission to the conference....It's been insightful to read their posts and their excitement about entry to the conference....And to read their incessant postings, it's apparent that the remaining Big 12/8 members have no chance at beating any one of them once they begin full participation in 2023, 2024, or 2025 (depending on what ESPN/SEC and Big 12 leadership decides tomorrow or September 21, or March 15, 2024, etc).....If your school is Oklahoma State or Baylor, you have virtually no prospect of winning more than 8 games a season, according to the newbie fans.....Remaining 6 might need to feel out AAC and C-USA if championships are among the "old" Big 12 members' hopes.... Yes, s/ rules, but just barely.....

Last edited:

BraveKnight

There is a Big 12 Rising page on FB called Big 12 Rising that has been dominated by the four new schools' fans since the announcement of their invitation/admission to the conference....It's been insightful to read their posts and their excitement about entry to the conference....And to read their incessant postings, it's apparent that the remaining Big 12/8 members have no chance at beating any one of them once they begin full participation in 2023, 2024, or 2025 (depending on what ESPN/SEC and Big 12 leadership decides tomorrow or September 21, or March 15, 2024, etc).....If your school is Oklahoma State or Baylor, you have virtually no prospect of winning more than 8 games a season, according to the newbie fans.....Remaining 6 might need to feel out AAC and C-USA if championships are among the "old" Big 12 members' hopes.... Yes, s/ rules, but just barely.....
The posters on CSNBBS are (mostly) more down to earth and reasonable than that. Only one Houston fan I can think of has been obnoxious in that regard.

LisaLT

I really look forward to having our new conference mates. Hopefully OU and UT will still be in the conference for a year or two so we can all see what Sarkisian’s magic vision is for UT.

vicarfrog

damn vicar...byu?

What I have written...I have written

caesar GIF

BraveKnight

I really look forward to having our new conference mates. Hopefully OU and UT will still be in the conference for a year or two so we can all see what Sarkisian’s magic vision is for UT.
I think they’ll stay until at least 2024, with a strong possibility of two years. At least we’ll get to see how Arch Manning does against our schools! Thanks for the warm welcome!