• The KillerFrogs

AUGUST 8TH COMMENCEMENT!!

lowfrog

Big announcement today. All seniors back on August 7th and 8th for Commencement. Great!
Should do Bleacher Creatures in the stadium for these seniors. Football team in full gear comes out of the fog with the band playing and the cheerleaders flipping, seniors run down the field with the players in full caps and gowns, Frog Horn blasting. Chancellor and faculty waiting for them in the north end zone. Family and friends in the stands cheering, taking pictures. The celebration begins.

Last edited:

Horny4TCU

Should do Bleacher Creatures in the stadium for these seniors. Football team in full gear comes out of the fog with the band playing and the cheerleaders flipping, seniors run down the field with the players in full caps and gowns, Frog Horn blasting. Chancellor and faculty waiting for them in the north end zone. Family and friends in the stands cheering, taking pictures. The celebration begins.
We'd have more attendance for our graduation than Texas Tech has for football games.

flyfishingfrog

My god, is he awkward or what?

And geez it'll be balls hot.
Actually I don’t find VBo awkward at all

never actually met anyone that can relate to everyone as well as he does and he is very down to earth

much like that video - everything about him feels
Like he is talking to one person even in huge crowds

he knows kids are going to be kids and just figures out how to keep things moving without taking the experience of college away

I have no idea who the next Chancellor will be at TCU - but much like with GP, I know it will be a step down

Froginbedford

If the band plays, then someone in the booth will hit "Who Let the Dogs Out" in order to drown out the live musicians....

Actually I don’t find VBo awkward at all

never actually met anyone that can relate to everyone as well as he does and he is very down to earth

much like that video - everything about him feels
Like he is talking to one person even in huge crowds

he knows kids are going to be kids and just figures out how to keep things moving without taking the experience of college away

I have no idea who the next Chancellor will be at TCU - but much like with GP, I know it will be a step down

What if it's Kam Chancellor? Seems like that would at least be a lateral move.

Boomhauer

My god, is he awkward or what?

He always reminds me of Dean Pelton from community

giphy.gif