• The KillerFrogs

Auburn fires WR coach

Mean Purple

Real programs have the balls to fix a problem mid season.

as a life long Auburn fan, I advise not using any decision on the Plains as a meter for how to call shots. Auburn suffers lil bro syndrome to disturbing levels. Usually less rhyme and no reason.

line was a major prob for the Tigers on Saturday. Nix is average qb, but so are 90% of college qbs.

YA

Didn’t know we had one - never heard of the guy (this is his 2nd year and came from CSU) & honestly thought we had kill coaching RBs to justify his pay / existence
For someone who likes to ACT like they know what they are talking about to not know who the coaches are shows me you are just a troll account.

Mean Purple

For someone who likes to ACT like they know what they are talking about to not know who the coaches are shows me you are just a troll account.
Bryan coaches running backs. My view may be simplistic, but I think he is doing a good job. Kinda worried for Fitch. Our D line has been struggling bad. I know players are out, but he is usually on those guys to play hard.

As sad as it is, I know Clemson's running backs coach. (obviously different, he's sorta famous there.)
I pretty much have no life.

ticketfrog123

I'm talking about you, not the everyday fan. You, who acts like you know everything about TCU football and the game itself. Yet, little troll boy, you cannot even name the coaches.

As I said, you are just a troll account.

You’re the troll who knows nothing about the program - still waiting for you to figure out what Duggan was suspended for last year during Iowa state.

It’s starting to leak out on this forum. You’ll be the last to know but first to dismiss it

YA

You’re the troll who knows nothing about the program - still waiting for you to figure out what Duggan was suspended for last year during Iowa state.

It’s starting to leak out on this forum. You’ll be the last to know but first to dismiss it
LOL little buddy troll