• The KillerFrogs

ATTN: All Those Now Bailing Out On TCU Football

Eight

I have been on here for years, sorry if my defense of rape victims is trollish to you…. Hilarious how you went from “there is no way tcu would consider it!” to now defending the hire.

please show me where i said i was for the hiring of kendall, what i have said is that i trust those who have made these decisions to have done their due dilligence

what i am not doing is come up with this [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] stance that you believe saying you won't support tcu football, but will support the other tcu sports when the powers at people signed off on this hire. bleed purple or bleed out right?

remind me, do we have one athletic director for football and another for all the other sports? do we have one set of administrators and a board of trustees for football and another for every other aspect of tcu?

you and others accuse of bending and twisting to defend the hire and yet the mental gymanistic some of you are doing such as i will support this program and not that is laughable

which program has had over a billion dollars pumped into since we got left for dead when the swc folded and if any of you think we did that without the goal of winning and there have been transgressions and allowances that taken place along the way not sure what world you have been in all this time

Rifframbahzoo20

please show me where i said i was for the hiring of kendall, what i have said is that i trust those who have made these decisions to have done their due dilligence

what i am not doing is come up with this [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] stance that you believe saying you won't support tcu football, but will support the other tcu sports when the powers at people signed off on this hire. bleed purple or bleed out right?

remind me, do we have one athletic director for football and another for all the other sports? do we have one set of administrators and a board of trustees for football and another for every other aspect of tcu?

you and others accuse of bending and twisting to defend the hire and yet the mental gymanistic some of you are doing such as i will support this program and not that is laughable

which program has had over a billion dollars pumped into since we got left for dead when the swc folded and if any of you think we did that without the goal of winning and there have been transgressions and allowances that taken place along the way not sure what world you have been in all this time
That’s fine, we all draw the line somewhere.

peacock

Please double down on your intentions to quit the program and then post your football seat locations so we can all see what upgrade options are coming open this next go round. EXCITING TIMES FOR MANY!!!
It’s amazing what can happen in 19 days on Jan 1 we were at an all-time high…just beat Michigan, playing for a Natty, applications at record levels and with one ridiculously stupid hire, we are pissing it all away!

The only thing more disgusting then this awful hire has been the comments and reaction of my fellow Frogs! Winning is a very potent drug, it’s obvious some people on here can’t handle it!

We don’t have all the facts of what exactly happened down in Waco, SucksToBU has been busy writing checks and signing NDAs to cover it all up so we may never hear from the victims and learn how much ol’ Art and KB were involved in the cover up. What we do know is that there were 19 alleged sexual assaults including 4 gang rapes during the Briles’ stewardship of the football program. I for one do not want my beloved university associated with that school or the Briles name in any way shape or form! Those who believe like I do have let our voices be heard to the athletic director and head football coach and they are choosing to ignore us. I will not speak for anybody else but I can not in good conscience cheer and support a squad with a Briles on the staff. Every Frog supporter will have to make their own decision. It’s extremely sad that Sonny and Jeremiah have put all of us in this situation for a mediocre OC with zero skins on the wall.

Bruce Berry

I've been against it since day 1. Was against it since news broke years ago. I'll keep my dignity and officially tune out of this program until further notice.

I don't owe you a damn thing, but I hope you find and eat some cat [ Finebaum ] while you're sticking your head in this litterbox of sand.

Further notice=September 2nd.

Bruce Berry

Take that bet, and until then enjoy looking at every woman in your life and just shrugging your shoulders.

Didn't propose a bet. Just suggested despite your current outrage you will and others like you will ultimately follow TCU football.

You have already compromised yourself supporting the team with Kaz on the staff. Your complicit. You support people that enabled rapists.

Some people are missing the big picture here. The fact that we are in a self-imposed position of having fans turn against each other and threaten to leave is the story, especially coming off one of the most glorious seasons in our program's history.

This could have easily been avoided.

Like almost everything else in the life of a football program, this will eventually blow over, but not without exacting a toll.

Sangria Wine

Some people are missing the big picture here. The fact that we are in a self-imposed position of having fans turn against each other and threaten to leave is the story, especially coming off one of the most glorious seasons in our program's history.

This could have easily been avoided.

Like almost everything else in the life of a football program, this will eventually blow over, but not without exacting a toll.
Same could be said for firing Gary Patterson and that turned out OK.

mc1502

It’s amazing what can happen in 19 days on Jan 1 we were at an all-time high…just beat Michigan, playing for a Natty, applications at record levels and with one ridiculously stupid hire, we are pissing it all away!

The only thing more disgusting then this awful hire has been the comments and reaction of my fellow Frogs! Winning is a very potent drug, it’s obvious some people on here can’t handle it!

We don’t have all the facts of what exactly happened down in Waco, SucksToBU has been busy writing checks and signing NDAs to cover it all up so we may never hear from the victims and learn how much ol’ Art and KB were involved in the cover up. What we do know is that there were 19 alleged sexual assaults including 4 gang rapes during the Briles’ stewardship of the football program. I for one do not want my beloved university associated with that school or the Briles name in any way shape or form! Those who believe like I do have let our voices be heard to the athletic director and head football coach and they are choosing to ignore us. I will not speak for anybody else but I can not in good conscience cheer and support a squad with a Briles on the staff. Every Frog supporter will have to make their own decision. It’s extremely sad that Sonny and Jeremiah have put all of us in this situation for a mediocre OC with zero skins on the wall.
Saying we don't have all of the facts is a DRASTIC understatement, as almost no "facts" were released. Sorry, but the reality is that this is such a big deal because KB is the son of TCU's Satin, the ultimate hated one (who did do, or at least overlooked bad things). It's guilt be association, and guilt by Baylor. If his last name were Jones, we would have had no more reservations than we had with Kaz.

Last edited:

Power of Purple

Ticket Exchange Pass
Please double down on your intentions to quit the program and then post your football seat locations so we can all see what upgrade options are coming open this next go round. EXCITING TIMES FOR MANY!!!
That's what I'm saying. As an erstwhile fan that got caught up in this season and wants to commit to going to more games, I will gladly take seats from anyone who is out now that Tapefingers in on campus.