• The KillerFrogs

Attendance

JugbandFrog

Tickets sold or printed or given away less plastic straws distributed raised to the power of cheeseburger.
Do we even sell cheeseburgers in the concession stands at TCU games? I can’t ever recall eating a cheeseburger at a TCU game (football, basketball, baseball) in all my years.

Mean Purple

Yikes dude shots fired. You talking about the UT friends and women that came this weekend?
HA! No. Inside swipe at myself actually. Pharm posted something about his dog during the game thread and, after the first thought that popped into my head, I almost posted "they let you bring your dog?" Then put two and two together and realized he was watching the game on tv. And had a way better view than I did to boot.

However, tv did not show they guy near us who slept through a large part of the second half.

Pharm Frog

HA! No. Inside swipe at myself actually. Pharm posted something about his dog during the game thread and, after the first thought that popped into my head, I almost posted "they let you bring your dog?" Then put two and two together and realized he was watching the game on tv. And had a way better view than I did to boot.

However, tv did not show they guy near us who slept through a large part of the second half.

Find him on that cool panorama pic.....

Do we even sell cheeseburgers in the concession stands at TCU games? I can’t ever recall eating a cheeseburger at a TCU game (football, basketball, baseball) in all my years.
Yes, there are burgers in the food court on the East side and in a concession in the North end zone. There used to be burgers on the West side down toward the North end zone but I haven’t been to that one in years. I have only been able to find paper straws though, no plastic, so the other aspect of that method of counting attendance sounds suspicious to me.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Yes, there are burgers in the food court on the East side and in a concession in the North end zone. There used to be burgers on the West side down toward the North end zone but I haven’t been to that one in years. I have only been able to find paper straws though, no plastic, so the other aspect of that method of counting attendance sounds suspicious to me.
According to Phormer, Chicken Express has all the plastic straws.

JugbandFrog

I like those lids they give where you don’t need a straw.