• The KillerFrogs

AT&T Uverse drops Pac-13 Networks - Time to seize the opportunity Big 12

Pac-12

Time to talk to some Pac-12 teams to move to the Big 12?

I don't get Pac 12 on my U-verse. I guess I do if i would pay for an extra tier. But with regular package I get all the Fox channels, Longhorn, SEC and Big 10. And ESPN does a good job of showing late-Saturday night Pac 12 games so it is no big deal not to get Pac 12.

I don't get Pac 12 on my U-verse. I guess I do if i would pay for an extra tier. But with regular package I get all the Fox channels, Longhorn, SEC and Big 10. And ESPN does a good job of showing late-Saturday night Pac 12 games so it is no big deal not to get Pac 12.
It’s dropping what they had before- it was carried in P12 states.

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
The Big12 should hold at 10 because no PAC schools are coming here. On the conference network question, I think the Big12 is OK with each school doing it’s own promo programming as result of LHN
and I see all the Frog games, but I miss Big 12 Live, Big 12 this Week and the No Huddle games. There was a lot off “conference” programming in 2012. - 2016. Now there is nothing. I assume it is because OU greatly expanded their own Regional programming and then it was everyone for themselves.

dawg

Pretty much this. Any PAC game of any relevance got pulled by Fox, ABC, or ESPN. ESPN even had a the good Pac12 After Dark games. P12N got the leftovers. I never noticed when Pac12 got kicked up to a higher uVerse tier.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
We can call it the Big 12 Minus Whorns network. Or maybe Big 12 up, Horns down Network. What's not to like?