• The KillerFrogs

Assistant Coach Duane Broussard

Eight

Apparently he’s been hired by Dixon. What does he bring? Shouldn’t we promote Onterio Lett?

your related to onterio lett or possibly he and trent johnson's agent?

you first mentioned that idea in the thread you started about re-hiring trent johnson and now a second time .

open to hear your reasons so aside from having played at pitt and worked with dixon why do you think he should be promoted?

not against it, just curious you have mentioned it now twice and i don't recall anyone else discussing the idea

Portland Frog

“His work on the recruiting trail has seen the Bruins secure four incoming classes that have been ranked in the top five, nationally, over the past five years.”

I did a double take.

wilson912

your related to onterio lett or possibly he and trent johnson's agent?

you first mentioned that idea in the thread you started about re-hiring trent johnson and now a second time .

open to hear your reasons so aside from having played at pitt and worked with dixon why do you think he should be promoted?

not against it, just curious you have mentioned it now twice and i don't recall anyone else discussing the idea

He’s an incredible basketball mind. Hard worker, very deserving. Let’s promote from within!

Eight

He’s an incredible basketball mind. Hard worker, very deserving. Let’s promote from within!

sounds as if you know lett or have work with him.

we shall see how things play out with staffing. it is apparent preparing for the nit isnt the only thing jamie has been doing of late.

McFroggin

No chance JD goes to UCLA. He left a good job with other better options to come to TCU, where basketball was dead. He got a great contract, is loved, and he has excellent job security. He’ll be a legend here. Someone like JD who takes this job isn’t leaving for UCLA, unless y’all are arguing that he recently became mentally disabled.

Moose Stuff

No chance JD goes to UCLA. He left a good job with other better options to come to TCU, where basketball was dead. He got a great contract, is loved, and he has excellent job security. He’ll be a legend here. Someone like JD who takes this job isn’t leaving for UCLA, unless y’all are arguing that he recently became mentally disabled.

I agree. We’re so programmed to believe that a bigger school is gonna swoop in a steal our coaches that we often totally ignore how ridiculous/unlikely a particular scenario is.

Rose Bowl

I wouldn’t mind if Lett or Santee were promoted to the Asst Coach position. Both work hard, know the game and are really good with the players. Don’t know if either will get a chance but both seem more than capable candidates.

McFroggin

Boschini agreed with me. Says no chance Dixon leaves.