College GameDay 8 a.m. Central on ESPN
CBS Special - 11 a.m. Central on CBS Sports Network
CBS Tailgate - 12:30 - 1:30 PM Central on CBS Sports Network
CBS Pre-Game - 1:30 PM Central on CBS
Army Navy Gave - 2 PM Central on CBS

Enjoy America's Game!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
One of My favorite morale posters is a picture of some navy boats (sorry Q) and a caption that says. Navy : its like űber for the marines.
Wars are won by taking dirt occupied by someone else. The Navy and the Air Force are valuable assets to set the stage and offer support, but ground pounders and dirt eaters take what’s theirs and make it ours.

Go Army!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
When I was in Sicily we met a lady that was just gushing about how she loved Americans. I told that how rare that is in Europe. She went on to explain that years ago her village was being ordered to evacuate within the week due to lava from Etna was expected to destroy her ancient village. One week prior to the evacuation she said a bunch of trucks carrying bulldozers and othe earth moving materials was coming up the valley with a huge American flag on the lead truck. She said the “Hueneme Weenies” from Sigonella started building a huge v shaped dike to send the flow around the town. No one ended up evacuating.
Port Hueneme pronounced why knee me

Last edited:

HFrog1999

Not as many as Air Force

explosion GIF

Boom GIF

Last edited by a moderator:

OICU812

When I was in Sicily we met a lady that was just gushing about how she loved Americans. I told that how rare that is in Europe. She went on to explain that years ago her village was being ordered to evacuate within the week due to lava from Etna was expected to destroy her ancient village. One prior to the evacuation she said a bunch of trucks carrying bulldozers and othe earth moving materials was coming up the valley with a huge American flag on the lead truck. She said the “Hueneme Weenies” from Sigonella started building a huge v shaped dike to send the flow around the town. No one ended up evacuating.
Port Hueneme pronounced why knee me
Liked for V-shaped dyke