• The KillerFrogs

Army-Navy game - 10 Dec 2022

dawg

beat navy GIF

Army Frog Fan

Oh, and I am convinced Max is reincarnated from someone who used to play in this game. He 100% seems like someone who would have been in on this final play.

IMAFROGDAD2

I had the privilege of attending the Army - Navy game in Baltimore in 2008. It was an amazing experience!
I have also seen TCU play at all three service academies. There is nothing like the game day atmosphere at these institutions!

Virginia Frog

I had the privilege of attending the Army - Navy game in Baltimore in 2008. It was an amazing experience!
I have also seen TCU play at all three service academies. There is nothing like the game day atmosphere at these institutions!
There's also the US Coast Guard Academy in CT and the US Merchant Marine Academy on Long Island. Both play football but not Div1. I had an old HS teammate play for USMMA back in the late '70s.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I think Sports Illustrated named the view from the upper deck looking across the reservoir and the Hudson at Army when the leaves are turning as the one of the best scenes in college football. Hard to argue after seeing it in person.

In 06, I think it was, when we played Army they still had it locked down pretty tight. Had drive into a tent to have your car screened by explosives detection troops. It was also strange to see a navy littoral ship patrolling the Hudson. Surprised they didn’t have a beat Army banner…

Kyle101011

I’m rooting for Army but I think Navy will win. Worst O-line they’ve had in years. Army does have a potential first round pick at DE in #34 Andre Carter.

FrogAbroad

For quite some time I've wished TCU football would schedule an away game at Army or Navy at least once every 3-4 seasons just to give our players a taste of academy tradition and spirit at least once in their university careers.