• The KillerFrogs

Arkansas Good or Not

Before we get carried away with our 2-0 start perhaps Arkansas just sucks. I hope every team we beat wins the rest of their games, but they looked bad. We did not play well today against an average team we could have lost easily. We need a good QB hill isn't the answer and coaches showed lack of confidence in him. What does board think?

Moose Stuff

Before we get carried away with our 2-0 start perhaps Arkansas just sucks. I hope every team we beat wins the rest of their games, but they looked bad. We did not play well today against an average team we could have lost easily. We need a good QB hill isn't the answer and coaches showed lack of confidence in him. What does board think?

If you think we didn't play well today then you probably don't want to know what I think.

Mean Purple

Quit looking for the negative. I watched the Hogs last week. And they looked good. Austin is much improved over last year and their backs and secondary grow up fast.

Arkansas is a good and physical team. We had more athletes. And won big on the road in a physical environment.

Beat Arkansas. Beat SMU

I think you need to give some credit where credit is due. We made Arky look bad, especially their offense.

Brog

This part of the board thinks you need to real quick head out to Billy Bob's and after two or three beers, order some real drinks. Quick.

McFroggin

Hill looked great, but he has few WR options that can catch. Multiple drops and they can't high point the ball. Even Reagor was a disappointment today.

Taj can't even get on the field due to dropsies.

I have to wonder, why the heck start a thread like this? Respectfully, are some of you so proud of having an inferiority complex that you will discount a great win on the road against an SEC team at the expense of giving our Frogs the credit due. Great win today. Period.

Just a thought we will see how Arky does the rest of the year. Our defense looks like the D of old great defenses so far.