• The KillerFrogs

Arizona player Mathurin needs to be suspended and held accountable for intentionally touching a TCU Cheerleader’s breast on his way to locker room!

OICU812

Lol, you have no leg to stand on when it comes to making wrong accusations, kiddo.

Mathurin took the appropriate steps to reach out to her. In this scenario that is reaching out to the TCU Athletic Department in order for them to put him contact with her. When people are accusing you of sexually harassing someone, you do not then go to that woman's doorstep or seek out her phone number or social media and start harassing her. He doesn't know what her thoughts are of the situation. He did the right think by going through TCU.

And btw, the way I got here in the first place was not by seeking out this forum specifically. One of my buddies shared the video and I did a quick search for "Mathurin + cheerleader" and this thread with this disgusting and very misleading title was one of the first hits. So I clicked on it and read.

I was appalled by the amount of hate Mathurin was getting by all of you keyboard warriors so decided to chime in myself.
scheiss the scheiss off, scheiss-o

froginmn

LMAO, no. Not "could very well have been..." This is very clearly NOT an issue of sexual harassment. I didn't make an opinion immediately like many of you have. My first thought was "scheiss, that could be bad". Then I watched the video multiple times, watched the slowed down version, the zoomed in version, and then the other angles from the front. And THEN concluded that this was obviously an accident.

And stop whining about the mocking at the end for christ's sake. You all started the "overrated" chant (which, funny enough, is what lit the fire under Mathurin to go on for 30 points), Lampkin also continued to mock Koloko the entire night during the game... and then you all start crying after you lose and can't handle the trash talk back?? I guarantee you based on the way that your fans and players had acted during the game that there were have been similar antics by your fans and players if you had won.

Also, did you not see Lloyd AND Koloko go and console Lampkin after the game??? Koloko had no obligation to do that, especially after the way Lampkin treated him and talked [ #2020 ] to him throughout the entire game.

I didn't know that TCU was full of so many soft snowflakes...

Maybe you'll remember next time that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

;)
I suppose after three straight tournament exits at the hands of double-digit seeds, a victory over a nine deserved excessive celebration.

Now go away.

4 Oaks Frog

Yeah, “he reached out to her”, alright!
That’s the reason for this [ Finebaum ]storm. He was feeling superior and thought he would cop a feel from the loser’s girl. I know nothing about the kid, but what he did was wrong, it was creepy and he should feel the ire of good folks that pissed off about it. I said it before, and I’ll say it again, if it had been my daughter he had done this to, they would have to put him in protective custody.
And, the Shame is on You for condoning his behavior!
Now…Go scheiss yourself…

Pharm Frog

Lol, you have no leg to stand on when it comes to making wrong accusations, kiddo.

Mathurin took the appropriate steps to reach out to her. In this scenario that is reaching out to the TCU Athletic Department in order for them to put him contact with her. When people are accusing you of sexually harassing someone, you do not then go to that woman's doorstep or seek out her phone number or social media and start harassing her. He doesn't know what her thoughts are of the situation. He did the right think by going through TCU.

And btw, the way I got here in the first place was not by seeking out this forum specifically. One of my buddies shared the video and I did a quick search for "Mathurin + cheerleader" and this thread with this disgusting and very misleading title was one of the first hits. So I clicked on it and read.

I was appalled by the amount of hate Mathurin was getting by all of you keyboard warriors so decided to chime in myself.
I thought you said Bye Bye.

froginmn

Lmao, those 3 straight tournament exits equal a third of your TOTAL number of tournament visits. Don't think you want to get into a dick measuring contest between our two programs, kid.
You're a "basketball school" that perennially underachieves and hasn't been to a Final Four for 20 years (not coincidentally the same time you were getting NCAA sanctions and vacating appearances).

Now just go away.

AroundWorldFrog

Huh, POS AZ fan comes here and preaches about how SHAMEFUL we are and feels he has freedom of speech, but doesn't want to give that right to others. Hey, sporto, not everything in life is about wins and loses in sports. Sometimes it's just about right and wrong. AND you're the one keeping this thread at the top of the forums which is kind of ironic since your intent was to come over and cry to the mods and try to kill it.

Virginia Frog

The only reason I'm here is because this is our board.

The only reason you're here is because you're trying to defend your classless players.

Now [ get out of here ].
And this "cat" likely wouldn't have had the grades/scores/smarts to get a "yes" from TCU Admissions nor would he/she had the wherewithal (meaning cash$) to matriculate to "lowly ole" TCU.

If he's not and he really knew something, he should be jealous of a TCU degree.

Now go play in your sandbox that they call "Arizona." Hex on your AC dude!

froginmn

Hahahahaha, you're the one that brought up that we were crying about losing to you. On our board. While screaming SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!! like some wack job.

I think you've achieved the exact opposite of what you were trying to. OR you're Steel doing another poor troll job.
"What is TCU even known for?"

Well, we have won more Rose Bowls than you've played in.

"Bringing sports records into this is classless."

LOL

Eight

Is Arizona known for its 1-11 football team?

Is arizona known for its 1-11 football team? Hell, TCU has won more Rose Bowls than lowly Arizona, and we are not even in the weak pac 12.

they are known for hiring kevin sumlin away from atm to right the ship after they hired away mike stoopes and somewhere in all of that rich rod fits it there