• The KillerFrogs

Arizona player Mathurin needs to be suspended and held accountable for intentionally touching a TCU Cheerleader’s breast on his way to locker room!

westoverhillbilly

If Kendall Briles finds out about this, he might chub up some wood in his breeches.. Mathurin needs to be taught that he can't act like he's at Baylor, either criminally or through civil means, or both.

PurpleBlood87

Would thread be 8 pages if we had won? Doubtful. The aggrieved party has remedies that are hers alone to pursue or not. She probably doesn’t need a forum full of butthurt knights in shining armor rushing to her defense.

NF

He wouldn't have been out there posing and primping if they had lost.

He'd have been rolling on the court crying like a little girl claiming they got robbed.

AroundWorldFrog

giphy.gif

"being concerned about sexual assault of a female student at your alma mater appears petty after a loss in a sporting event."

LisaLT

I would place the opposite bet.

Over 26% of undergraduate women experience sexual assault through physical force, violence, or incapacitation. Only 20% of those victims report.
The main difference here though is that was not "sexual assault through violence or force, and was caught on camera and posted on social media. Many of the women you are referring to don't have witnesses to their assaults and don't report because they are afraid they won't be believed or are too embarrassed and feel somewhat responsible. Very different scenarios to this situation.

In this case, either he made contact or he did not. She could easily say "yea he swiped my chest on his way out or no he did not make physical contact." Easy peasy.

AND, if he did do that, there should be action taken against him as it is a really degrading move to do something like that. This young girl was unable to do anything at the time, although I have to admit it would have been EPIC if she turned and kicked him right in the nuts for that.

Last edited:

asleep003

Hmmm ... decided to take a look ... after reviewing 2 angles several times each, looked more like a chest touch than a breast touch to me. And still not sure it was a 100% on purpose.?.

Surprised this got more than 1-3 pages of attention.

Last edited:
Here is slow motion video at the bottom (Bob Evans). Maybe we can get to page 10 by tomorrow morning. There is no need to keep feeding this with unflattering speculative gossip. Intent is inconclusive so this is not going anywhere, and I think you all know that and are just bitter about the loss and the players taunting after the game. I am bitter about the ref not being in position to make the call and the resulting loss. Terry, the defender was an idiot to commit that foul, and he got away with it. Arizona got away with it and are celebrating in San Antonio against Houston.
https://t.co/vOVcMpJ8aU

Last edited:

HornyWartyToad

Hmmm ... decided to take a look ... after reviewing 2 angles several times each, looked more like a chest touch than a breast touch to me. And still not sure it was a 100% on purpose.?.

Surprised this got more than 1-3 pages of attention.
You must not be seeing the same video I did. There's one in slow motion, where you can really tell, posted higher up in the thread that shows it clearly, and what he did is gross. I'm not going to repost it here or describe it any more because I'd like to respect her privacy as much as possible. I'm sure having such an awful moment replayed over and over isn't pleasant for her or her friends and family. He needs to be held accountable for it.