• The KillerFrogs

Are we arriving in Denver/Boulder an 'extra' day early to adjust to the altitude ?

YA

Laramie was brutal. I was walking around on the sidelines after flying in hours before and while physically fit it was tough going from ~700ft to ~7300 ft.
The 2009 game I arrived 40 minutes or so before kickoff. I was able to rent the car, drive the 7 miles or so to the hotel next to the stadium. Made it to my seat on kickoff. The only issue i had with the altitude was walking up the winding ramps to the seat. The constant gas golf carts going by with their exhaust was the worst thing about the game.

nwlafrog

watching the ewan mcgregor documentary when they drove the electric bikes from the tip of Argentina to la

going through the andes they meet a number of bicyclist who were riding their bikes along this route. one guy who is germany made the comment for the last month he had been above 12,000 feet the entire time

good lord, combustion engines don't even run right at that height and dude is climbing insane grades on a freaking bike
Have you seen 14 peaks on Netflix?

EUROFROG

Well, I'm arriving several days early to adjust to the effects of altitude on my golf ball. Playing Fossil Trace on Thursday and two other courses to be named later.

Froginbedford

Very bad memories. But it made the next two years all the sweeter.
Especially the game in Salt Lake....Black out game for Utah....a TCU booster provided white Tshirts for Frog fans....On TV, there was that small knot (a collective noun for real frogs) of white shirts in the corner of the end zone....And I've seen on here that the video shows a glimpse of a female Utah fan raising or taking off her shirt in a display of frustration as TCU continued to score more....

JogginFrog

I’m looking forward to heading out a day early to adjust to all the legally available weed
Plenty of resources for that, but if anyone is interested in meeting up a day ahead for 18 holes on a hybrid of Kentucky Bluegrass and Featherbed Bent (without the Northern California Sinsemilla), let me know.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Especially the game in Salt Lake....Black out game for Utah....a TCU booster provided white Tshirts for Frog fans....On TV, there was that small knot (a collective noun for real frogs) of white shirts in the corner of the end zone....And I've seen on here that the video shows a glimpse of a female Utah fan raising or taking off her shirt in a display of frustration as TCU continued to score more....
I recall that excessive freedom moment….