• The KillerFrogs

Are the Buckeyes fans over confident or just annoying? Or both?

44460003-5267-4004-A39B-5094DC26EBA4.png Holy crap. This is what I’m dealing with on a daily basis. (Group text screen shot) I’m not a trash talker, so I just bite my tongue, but damn I hope we stick it to them on September 15.

How many of y’all are dealing with Buckeye fans on a daily basis too? And by fans, I mean fans... not alumni. not sure if I’ve actually ever met anyone who went or graduated from tOSU.

Let’s shock the buckeye nation Frogs!!!

Granted... this becomes even more annoying on a Sat night after a couple glasses of red wine.

Go Frogs!!!!!

RufeBruton

Had my teeth cleaned today. OSU grad. Was very worried about the season, but she was hopeful that their players and coaches would be able to step up.

Had my teeth cleaned today. OSU grad. Was very worried about the season, but she was hopeful that their players and coaches would be able to step up.

If they aren’t worried.... then they have been living under a rock. Entire reason the schools decided to play one game on a “neutral” field vs. 2 games...

Gonna be a heck of a game. All we need to do is win by one. However, my sanity prefers we win 21.

Jared7

Both my parents are Buckeye alums - in fact, they met in Columbus. I wouldn't exist were it not for that. They love them some Nicklaus and Script Ohio (but, uh, they'll both be rooting for TCU in September).

Chongo94

Only Ohio State fans I have ever met in person did not graduate nor attend that school....nor did any of their family members to my knowledge. ‘Nuff said. Shove that “the” junk down their throats!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
View attachment 4628 Holy crap. This is what I’m dealing with on a daily basis. (Group text screen shot) I’m not a trash talker, so I just bite my tongue, but damn I hope we stick it to them on September 15.

How many of y’all are dealing with Buckeye fans on a daily basis too? And by fans, I mean fans... not alumni. not sure if I’ve actually ever met anyone who went or graduated from tOSU.

Granted... this becomes even more annoying on a Sat night after a couple glasses of red wine.

Go Frogs!!!!!

Yes.

Every obese farmer, landscaper, Cincinnati grad, Ohio U grad, Dayton, Wright State etc etc is at minimum secretly if not obnoxiously a Buckeye fan.

Think UT if they had no competition in state and never stopped winning and you might come close to these entitled schmucks that think Alabama is minor league.

Bob

An Ohio State grad is now a dental assistant? You sure she didn't go to Texas Tech?

Big Frog II

I have a friend who went to Texas, and he follows his team every where. He said they were the worst fans he has ever run into and that includes the Aggies and the Hogs.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
View attachment 4628 Holy crap. This is what I’m dealing with on a daily basis. (Group text screen shot) I’m not a trash talker, so I just bite my tongue, but damn I hope we stick it to them on September 15.

Go Frogs!!!!!
Sounds like you’ve already got the “House Divided” flag up & flying at your estate.