• The KillerFrogs

Arch Manning to be ruined at UT

Wexahu

You would completely [ Finebaum ] your pants if TCU had an LSU 2019 season, what a stupid comment.
I don't really know what you mean here, this makes little sense. I'm guessing what happened is you were so anxious to try and insult me that you decided this was the post in which to give it a shot. And in the process made an ass of yourself.

Texas hasn't been very good for over a decade and hasn't sniffed making the playoffs, and yet Arch Manning just committed to them. Yeah, I'll stick to my assumption, that I don't think if they miss the playoffs next year it'll sway him one way or another. And you thought my comment was stupid.

Idiot.

LisaLT

I don't really know what you mean here, this makes little sense. I'm guessing what happened is you were so anxious to try and insult me that you decided this was the post in which to give it a shot. And in the process made an ass of yourself.

Texas hasn't been very good for over a decade and hasn't sniffed making the playoffs, and yet Arch Manning just committed to them. Yeah, I'll stick to my assumption, that I don't think if they miss the playoffs next year it'll sway him one way or another. And you thought my comment was stupid.

Idiot.
If Texas goes 5-7 with Manning under center, no one will care if he transfers out because that would likely indicate he ain’t that great. Here’s hoping they fail each and every year.

Conversely, I wonder how much influence the rest of the family would have on this kid if they think he’s so great and a potential top draft pick if UT does not turn it around. Maybe in the end none of it matters.

I’m just glad OUT will be gone in a few years so it really doesn’t matter much either way.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
It wasn't that many years ago that UT ran off the previous "greatest High School QB recruit evah!" after a sub-expectations season. They'll dump this one, too, if he performs one whit less than they expect him to.

Besides, there's always some other kid that's going to be better...

NewFrogFan

Idiot.
No, you are the idiot, like I said you would crap your panties for an LSU 2019 season, completely. LSU’s one trip to the playoffs is your wet dream. Foxtrot Oscar.